I'm going to Rochester NY in September for business but I'd like to do
something there.
Can anyone please point me any nice track around ?
Any place where I could rent a bike ?
Thanks and regards
Sergio
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Biking around Rochester NY
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Mountain Bikes
- Published
- 2 August 2004
- Last activity
- 2 August 2004
- Original author
- ss
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 577
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
"ss" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I'm going to Rochester NY in September for business but I'd like to do
something there.
Can anyone please point me any nice track around ?
Any place where I could rent a bike ?
Thanks and regards
Sergio
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.