Biking habits Survey/Poll (with reward)

i_teams

Nov 2, 2006
A team of students at Massachusetts Institute of Technology is conducting a study on people's opinions on bicycling and helmets for a class called Innovation Teams. We would love to get your input. The survey will take about 15 minutes or less.

I understand that everyone is busy, so to thank the survey participants, my team is raffling 5 gift certificates of $100 value (from your choice of online store, amazon.com, target.com…etc) to the people who qualify and complete the survey. These will be raffled on November 16th and results emailed out immediately.

The address of the link is http://www.halbonline.com/iteams, please feel free to email [email protected] if you have any concerns or questions. Thank you so much for your help!
SURVEY INTRO

We would like to ask you a few questions about bicycling and helmet usage for yourself and your children (if you have kids) for our class at MIT called Innovation Teams (i-Teams). You should be able to complete the survey in 15 minutes or less.

As a thank you, 5 gift certificates of $100 value from your choice of online store (amazon.com, target.com, bestbuy.com, etc) will be raffled on November 16th to those who qualify and complete the survey. The qualifying question will be on the following page.

Our survey will not collect any identifying information from you if you so wish. However, in order to be contacted for the results of the raffle, you will need to provide your e-mail address. At the end of the survey, we will provide an opportunity for you to submit your e-mail address or phone number to us. If you are also willing to answer any further questions we might have for you, there is a box you may check but this is completely optional, regardless of whether you want to be entered in the raffle.

If you have any questions about the survey or our project, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]. Also, if you would like to receive the results of the survey, just let us know.

Thanks very much for your help!