Biking Helmets?

ZXD22

Mar 21, 2015
USA, MA, Cape Cod
What brand of helmets do you guys prefer? I just went shopping at ****'s Sporting Goods and got myself a brand new Nikishi Soccorro helmet. It does the trick for me and it looks nice and stylish. What about you guys?

Nikishi, this is a pretty nice helmet. Kind of sleek and not so cumbersome. I have a couple different ones I don't know what they all are. The one I wear the most is Giro. I'm happy with it. You have to shop around and go for a few that you like the design and then go try some on. Reading reviews is a good idea too.

I like Giro products. Giro is the leader in high performance bike helmets, shoes, gloves and apparel for men and women.

There is an earlier thread on this very topic that became quite hot and even features hairnets. For the record, I still prefer cheap helmets. I think a Bell helmet meeting United States Consumer Product Safety Commission guidelines can be sold for $10 at retail and still give the manufacturer a very nice profit.

Bob

I don't really pay any attention to brand names. Whatever feels good, and doesn't make me look like some kind of extraterrestrial will do. Obviously,it goes without saying that I pay attention to the quality of a helmet as well. But to be honest, I haven't worn a helmet in a long time. I probably should. But it doesn't really cross my mind very often.