Hi! I am new to the area and was wondering in anyone knows of bikers
who would like some company riding around southside Va. I moved down
there a year ago but am apprehensive about riding on back country
roads by myself.
Thank you,
Evelyn
rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion
biking in central virginia - southside
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- rec.bicycles.rides
- Published
- 23 March 2007
- Last activity
- 23 March 2007
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 459
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
eziennker said:
Hi! I am new to the area and was wondering in anyone knows of bikers
who would like some company riding around southside Va. I moved down
there a year ago but am apprehensive about riding on back country
roads by myself.
Thank you,
EvelynEvelyn,
Let me know where you live, and I can put you in touch with a bike club
and/or riders in your area. If I don't have a direct contact, my fellow
VBF board members probably do. (www.vabike.org -- we're revamping the
site, I promise!)If you're a mountain biker, there's a *great* club in Danville.
Matt O.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.