Biking in new outdoor sports film release 07 oct 03

Outsider

Guest
"UNLIMITED" by www.xczone.tv engages some of the best outdoor athletes in the New World, breath
taking cinematography and an exhilarating sound track to craft "a New Kind of Action" constituted
from "Clean Oxygen Fed Sport."

Featuring music by Sum41, Roch Voisine, Dean Batstone and Drastik, and the talent of fifty-seven
world class athletes in twelve sports.

"True Soul" - Explore Magazine

"Fun, Fluid and exhilarating." - Running Times

"Spirited and Energetic." - Ski Trax and Pedal Magazines

"very impressed with the quality of this production, its modern, lively pace and the exceptional
beauty of its images... friendly experience of nature and ... showing the elitist character of the
sporting activities." - National Capital Commission

Outsider wrote:
> "UNLIMITED" by www.xczone.tv engages some of the best outdoor athletes in the New World, breath
> taking cinematography and an exhilarating sound track to craft "a New Kind of Action" constituted
> from "Clean Oxygen Fed Sport."
>
> Featuring music by Sum41, Roch Voisine, Dean Batstone and Drastik, and the talent of fifty-seven
> world class athletes in twelve sports.
>
> "True Soul" - Explore Magazine
>

> "Fun, Fluid and exhilarating." - Running Times
>

> "Spirited and Energetic." - Ski Trax and Pedal Magazines
>

> "very impressed with the quality of this production, its modern, lively pace and the exceptional
> beauty of its images... friendly experience of nature and ... showing the elitist character of the
> sporting activities." - National Capital Commission

"I laughed, I cried, I saw the film." - rbr