Biking is not recommended for seniors

Is this just a troll or is there some difference in your mind between these two terms for the same thing?

Gina is turning 60 tomorrow and cycling makes her wet and horny AF.

Why would I not want her to rode?
012616m.JPG

Last edited:
You resurrected this thread after 3 1/2 years just to make a completely inappropriate and tasteless post? How drunk were you?

I agree @Corzhens old people have no place enjoying exercise. There is a point where being too old, say 25 - 30, people should just rack it and move on to something more inline with their age like cards or lawn bowls.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
I agree @Corzhens old people have no place enjoying exercise. There is a point where being too old, say 25 - 30, people should just rack it and move on to something more inline with their age like cards or lawn bowls.
Ha ha ha, too many stupid people here.

And the morons who don't contribute but sit around watching and waiting to complain about others resurrecting old threads on an old forum.

Pretty much can post stupid sheot just to fit in.

Reactions: steve
I think the only problem with seniors and biking are accidents. Greater chance of breaking a bone or more serious injuries.

One way to help reduce that risk I suppose is doing strength training like lifting weights or doing resistance training in the gym.

Indoor cycling is not bad either as it eliminates the chance of accidents completely unless out of clumsiness and indoor cycling nowadays is much more fun than decades ago, although still not as fun as outdoor riding.

Возраст всегда хорош, любой, даже очень зрелый.

I think the only problem with seniors and biking are accidents. Greater chance of breaking a bone or more serious injuries.

One way to help reduce that risk I suppose is doing strength training like lifting weights or doing resistance training in the gym.

Indoor cycling is not bad either as it eliminates the chance of accidents completely unless out of clumsiness and indoor cycling nowadays is much more fun than decades ago, although still not as fun as outdoor riding.
Agree, still there are a lot of benefits as well