I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
photos are of nearby trails.
Journals: members.cox.netpage0019.htmOpen ↗
Photos: members.cox.netpage0021.htmOpen ↗
Happy biking!
Kelly
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
photos are of nearby trails.
Journals: members.cox.netpage0019.htmOpen ↗
Photos: members.cox.netpage0021.htmOpen ↗
Happy biking!
Kelly
In article <[email hidden]>,
Kelly J. said:I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
photos are of nearby trails.Journals: members.cox.netpage0019.htmOpen ↗
A very enjoyable and uplifting read. Thanks for posting it :-)
cheers, Tom
--
-- Powered by FreeBSD Above address is just a spam midden. I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn
[point] bc [point] ca
"Kelly J" wrote-
Quoted message said:
I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
photos are of nearby trails.
Thanks for sharing this. Was inspirational.
Jim
"Jpfler" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:"Kelly J" wrote-
Quoted message said:
I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal
of a
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:newbie rider, and the photos are of nearby trails.
Thanks for sharing this. Was inspirational.
Jim
Thank you to both Tom & Jim. I look forward to doing BRAN & writing about my adventures there.
Kelly
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.