BIKING NO WORSE FOR ENVIRONMENT THAN HIKING, NEW STUDY SHOWS



S

SMS

Guest
See
"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/mediarel/01-08-16/biking.html"
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
wrote:

>See
>"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/mediarel/01-08-16/biking.html"


I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
S

Siskuwihane

Guest
On Apr 17, 1:01 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >See
> >"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/medi..."



How many Frequent Flyer miles are you up to?
 
refuted...another word for twisted the facts!!



and no...just because I posted a pic of some ***, similar to you,
running alongside biker joking it was mike vanderman doesn't mean i
lied you dumb ****. DUH...LIAR....DID YOU SAY SOMETHING...in advance
to any other useless phrases you utter through the anus of your face.
 
T

Tom Sherman

Guest
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 17, 1:01 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> See
>>>> "http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/medi..."

>
> Since you've forgotten:
>
> The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
> A Review of the Literature
> Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.[...]


The last is the cue to stop reading.

--
Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful
 
T

Tom Sherman

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> refuted...another word for twisted the facts!!
>
>
>
> and no...just because I posted a pic of some ***, similar to you,


Actually, the pictured person is a lot younger and probably in much
better physical condition than Mikey.

> running alongside biker joking it was mike vanderman doesn't mean i
> lied you dumb ****. DUH...LIAR....DID YOU SAY SOMETHING...in advance
> to any other useless phrases you utter through the anus of your face.


When did "Vandeman" become the same as "Vanderman"?

--
Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful
 
J

Jeff Strickland

Guest
"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 17, 1:01 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> >See
>>> >"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/medi..."

>
> Since you've forgotten:
>
> The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
> A Review of the Literature
> Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
> July 3, 2004
>



Talk about phony research. Pot. Kettle. Black.
 
J

JP

Guest
You didn't refute it.

You denied it.

An experiment was designed, and run, and the results were measured.

You don't like them so you make up some BS.

Your logic reminds me of the the traditional argument
as to why the runner can never overtake the tortoise.

Sounds real logical, the flaws are not too obvious,
and the conclusion is not supported by real world data.

Troll on Mikey
 
S

Siskuwihane

Guest
On Apr 18, 12:18 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On Apr 17, 1:01�am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
> >> wrote:

>
> >> >See
> >> >"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/medi...."



Nothing is posted, maybe you have a virus?
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:53:41 GMT, "JP" <[email protected]> wrote:

>You didn't refute it.
>
>You denied it.
>
>An experiment was designed, and run, and the results were measured.


BS. They LIED about their own outcome. It's obvious to anyone who
actually READS their article, which you obviously DID NOT!

>You don't like them so you make up some BS.
>
>Your logic reminds me of the the traditional argument
>as to why the runner can never overtake the tortoise.
>
>Sounds real logical, the flaws are not too obvious,
>and the conclusion is not supported by real world data.
>
>Troll on Mikey
>

--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
S

Siskuwihane

Guest
On Apr 18, 8:47 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Vandeman is stuck on Vanderman...We still don't understand his
> obsession!
>
> I thought I would share this article Mike...you rapist of mother
> nature! You fiendish LIAR ghoul.
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/04/040428061056.htm


That lying *******. He's flying in order to speed up global warming
because he's getting old and we all know old people are always "too
cold". What a selfish *****.
 
M

marika

Guest
"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
> --



interesting

all humans impact the environment

but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
life


mk5000

"Is thee a cable I could get to connect the
two, or would I need
to get 2 cables and connect them somehow?
Where could I buy these?"--Kevin
 
M

Mike Vandeman

Guest
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
>> --

>
>
>interesting
>
>all humans impact the environment
>
>but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
>life


Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
are.

>mk5000
>
>"Is thee a cable I could get to connect the
> two, or would I need
> to get 2 cables and connect them somehow?
> Where could I buy these?"--Kevin

--
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
 
B

Beej Jorgensen

Guest
Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
>are.


This from the guy who says "evolution at work" over a broken collarbone.

-Beej
 
S

Siskuwihane

Guest
On Apr 27, 1:34�am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> >"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]

>
> >> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
> >> --

>
> >interesting

>
> >all humans impact the environment

>
> >but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
> >life

>
> Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
> are.


Remember, Michael J. Vandeman claims he wrote the book on mountain
boking.
 
T

Tom Sherman

Guest
Siskuwihane wrote:
> On Apr 27, 1:34�am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
>>>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
>>>> --
>>> interesting
>>> all humans impact the environment
>>> but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
>>> life

>> Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
>> are.

>
> Remember, Michael J. Vandeman claims he wrote the book on mountain
> boking.
>

LOL

--
Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful