BIKING NO WORSE FOR ENVIRONMENT THAN HIKING, NEW STUDY SHOWS

SMS

Guest
See
"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/mediarel/01-08-16/biking.html"

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
wrote:

>See
>"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/mediarel/01-08-16/biking.html"

I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.

On Apr 17, 1:01 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:40:30 -0700, SMS <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >See
> >"http://web.archive.org/web/20050419115944/http://www.uoguelph.ca/medi..."

How many Frequent Flyer miles are you up to?

refuted...another word for twisted the facts!!

and no...just because I posted a pic of some ***, similar to you,
running alongside biker joking it was mike vanderman doesn't mean i
lied you dumb ****. DUH...LIAR....DID YOU SAY SOMETHING...in advance
to any other useless phrases you utter through the anus of your face.

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 17, 1:01 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Since you've forgotten:
>
> The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
> A Review of the Literature
> Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.[...]

The last is the cue to stop reading.

> refuted...another word for twisted the facts!!
>

> and no...just because I posted a pic of some ***, similar to you,

Actually, the pictured person is a lot younger and probably in much
better physical condition than Mikey.

> running alongside biker joking it was mike vanderman doesn't mean i
> lied you dumb ****. DUH...LIAR....DID YOU SAY SOMETHING...in advance
> to any other useless phrases you utter through the anus of your face.

When did "Vandeman" become the same as "Vanderman"?

news:p[email protected]...
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 17, 1:01 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Since you've forgotten:
>
> The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
> A Review of the Literature
> Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
> July 3, 2004

Talk about phony research. Pot. Kettle. Black.

You didn't refute it.

You denied it.

An experiment was designed, and run, and the results were measured.

You don't like them so you make up some BS.

Your logic reminds me of the the traditional argument
as to why the runner can never overtake the tortoise.

Sounds real logical, the flaws are not too obvious,
and the conclusion is not supported by real world data.

Troll on Mikey

On Apr 18, 12:18 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On Apr 17, 1:01�am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

Nothing is posted, maybe you have a virus?

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:53:41 GMT, "JP" <[email protected]> wrote:

>You didn't refute it.
>
>You denied it.
>
>An experiment was designed, and run, and the results were measured.

BS. They LIED about their own outcome. It's obvious to anyone who
actually READS their article, which you obviously DID NOT!

>You don't like them so you make up some BS.
>
>Your logic reminds me of the the traditional argument
>as to why the runner can never overtake the tortoise.
>
>Sounds real logical, the flaws are not too obvious,
>and the conclusion is not supported by real world data.
>
>Troll on Mikey

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Apr 18, 8:47 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Vandeman is stuck on Vanderman...We still don't understand his
> obsession!
>
> I thought I would share this article Mike...you rapist of mother
> nature! You fiendish LIAR ghoul.
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/04/040428061056.htm

That lying *******. He's flying in order to speed up global warming
because he's getting old and we all know old people are always "too
cold". What a selfish *****.

> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
> --

interesting

all humans impact the environment

but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
life

mk5000

"Is thee a cable I could get to connect the
two, or would I need
to get 2 cables and connect them somehow?
Where could I buy these?"--Kevin

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
>> --

>interesting
>
>all humans impact the environment
>
>but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
>life

Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
are.

>mk5000
>
>"Is thee a cable I could get to connect the
> two, or would I need
> to get 2 cables and connect them somehow?
> Where could I buy these?"--Kevin

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
>are.

This from the guy who says "evolution at work" over a broken collarbone.

-Beej

On Apr 27, 1:34�am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> I refuted that bogus "study" long ago:
> >>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
> >> --

> >interesting

> >all humans impact the environment

> >but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
> >life

> Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
> are.

Remember, Michael J. Vandeman claims he wrote the book on mountain
boking.

Siskuwihane wrote:
> On Apr 27, 1:34�am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:08:10 -0400, "marika" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> interesting
>>> all humans impact the environment
>>> but i think that's their place in the uhhhh - let's call it the cycle of
>>> life

>> Thanks for demonstrating how ignorant of basic biology mountain bikers
>> are.

> Remember, Michael J. Vandeman claims he wrote the book on mountain
> boking.

LOL