Biking Pages & Photo Journals

"Kelly J." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
> photos are of nearby trails.
Kewl pages!!! I'm looking at the snow right now but Spring is just around the corner. Thursday
should be a good day for Memphians to ride again. Keep up the good work. Grins, Art Memphis

"Art Murphy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kelly J." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal
of a
> > newbie rider, and the photos are of nearby trails.
> Kewl pages!!! I'm looking at the snow right now but Spring is just around the corner. Thursday
> should be a good day for Memphians to ride again. Keep up the good work. Grins, Art Memphis

Thank you, Art.

With wind chills at -12 here, I'm not venturing out on the real bike anytime soon. In the meantime,
I'll just have to settle for the bike trainer, the exercise bike at the Y, and my memories!

:)

Kelly