Biking Pages & Photo Journals

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Kelly J., Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Kelly J.

    Kelly J. Guest

    Tags:

  2. Art Murphy

    Art Murphy Guest

    "Kelly J." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
    > photos are of nearby trails.
    Kewl pages!!! I'm looking at the snow right now but Spring is just around the corner. Thursday
    should be a good day for Memphians to ride again. Keep up the good work. Grins, Art Memphis

  3. Kelly J.

    Kelly J. Guest

    "Art Murphy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Kelly J." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal
    of a
    > > newbie rider, and the photos are of nearby trails.
    > Kewl pages!!! I'm looking at the snow right now but Spring is just around the corner. Thursday
    > should be a good day for Memphians to ride again. Keep up the good work. Grins, Art Memphis

    Thank you, Art.

    With wind chills at -12 here, I'm not venturing out on the real bike anytime soon. In the meantime,
    I'll just have to settle for the bike trainer, the exercise bike at the Y, and my memories!

    :)

    Kelly