Biking Tattoo

Stephen Harding

Guest
wafflycat wrote:

> "me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>> I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??

> Chainring embedded into calf muscle...

I was thinking grease stripe across inside of calf but your
suggestion is better.

How about the road sign with the bike symbol and "Share the
Road"? A foot on a bike pedal with "Pedal Power"?

SMH

Zoot Katz

Guest
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:08:03 GMT, "me" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??

Go directly for the hardcore scarification. Ink gets too tatty.
--
zk

Rich

Guest
me wrote:
> I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??

Don't do it.

Sorni

Guest
wafflycat wrote:
> "me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??
>>

> Chainring embedded into calf muscle...

That's what I got! (Along with a snake and tire tread. Broken chain on
screwed up right shoulder.)

Bill "inked" S.

Hoi Polloi

Guest
"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in news:dps6kc$qp6$1
@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

> "me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??
>>

> Chainring embedded into calf muscle...
>
> Cheers, helen s

You need to do it precisely though, a smudged one just look so
unprofessional. <G>

--

Hoi Polloi

Brian Huntley

Guest
wafflycat wrote:
> "me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??

> Chainring embedded into calf muscle...

What - people *pay* for those?

- Brian "ouch!" Huntley

Dave Larrington

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
wafflycat (w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com) wrote:

> "me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??
> >

> Chainring embedded into calf muscle...

I have one of those on my upper arm...

We had that Maurits C. Escher in to do some building work once. I
haven't been able to leave the house since.

Hoi Polloi wrote:
> "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in news:dps6kc$qp6$1
> @nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:
>

> > "me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >>I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??
> >>

> > Chainring embedded into calf muscle...
> >
> > Cheers, helen s
> >

> You need to do it precisely though, a smudged one just look so
> unprofessional. <G>

This is very true! I saw a chainring-on-calf tatoo (stencil I
think) several years ago at a major ride. It was in technicolour and
looked very impressive.
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

M Powell

Guest
Do tell! That's a good trick! I've got the usual one on my left calf, but an
upper arm...

-- M Powell
"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message > Chainring
embedded into calf muscle...

I have one of those on my upper arm...

M Powell

Guest
Oops -- typing WAY too fast. Meant my RIGHT calf!

-- M Powell

"M Powell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Do tell! That's a good trick! I've got the usual one on my left calf, but
> an upper arm...
>
> -- M Powell
> "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> Chainring embedded into calf muscle...
>
> I have one of those on my upper arm...

Dave Larrington

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, M
Powell ([email protected]) wrote:
> Do tell! That's a good trick! I've got the usual one on my left calf, but an
> upper arm...

o It was pitch dark
o I had Drink Partaken
o among the Several of things over which one could trip between me and
the door was a Windcheetah recumbent tricycle

I tripped over one of the other things and made a neat landing atop the
Windcheetah's chainset.

It hurt.

Bah!

The sixth student said, "I ride my bicycle because I want people to look
up to me and say 'Wow! He looks really good up there!' The teacher
replied: 'Go away, Fabrizio!'"

DC1999

Guest
Where can one get such a temporary tattoo? (One permanent one was
enough for me -- a monkey smoking a joint -- now a symbol of my
dissolute youth!)

Dave C

[snip]

M Powell

Guest
At one point I was playing with the notion of a tattoo to celebrate finally
breaking free from smoking by getting into biking.

Had the idea of a cig in the middle of a circle, slashed, for No Smoking.
Thought maybe that could be one of the bike wheels.

Never could make it work out, though, to look like a decent design.

Steve McDonald

Guest
"Me" wrote:

>I am looking for a biking-related tattoo>

On your left bun have a big arrow pointing to the outside with the word
"Pass". On the right bun------well, that should be obvious. Of course,
you'll have to wear pants with cutout display holes.
This was inspired by a woman I once saw with tattoos on parts of her
frontal anatomy, that said,
"Hot" and "Cold", with the "O" in each word centered strategically. She
may have gotten the idea for the shirt she wore from, "A Clockwork
Orange". She would have been a hit at any church picnic.

Steve McDonald

Dave Larrington

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
DC1999 ([email protected]) wrote:
> Where can one get such a temporary tattoo? (One permanent one was
> enough for me -- a monkey smoking a joint -- now a symbol of my
> dissolute youth!)

Since this one - more usually known as a "scar" happened in 1984 and is
still plainly visible, the answer seems to be "search me, guv!".

They came for Dani Behr; I said: "she's over there, behind the
wardrobe".

Leo Lichtman

Guest
"me" I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How about a bicycle chain, tattoo'ed around your wrist like a bracelet?

Or, a bicycle chain as a tattoo'ed neclace could be very sexy on the right
person.

Zoot Katz

Guest
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:34:59 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"me" I am looking for a biking related tattoo... suggestions??
>How about a bicycle chain, tattoo'ed around your wrist like a bracelet?

Just get a real one. Heat that puppy up with the propane torch, grab
one end with a pliers and wrap that red-hot sucker around your arm.
Take it off and, presto! Marked for life. Cheap, sterile, and quick.

Just a suggestion, mind you.
--
zk