biking to school

I wish I could, but I gotta use 3 major roads and a few km's on the highway then and cross some nasty traffic areas and then go over sand, past construction sites and so on. You can't really do that where I live. But it would've been cool if it was safe enough.

I started riding to school a few times this year and plan on doing it more in the spring. Although soon a lot more people should be as well seeing as I plan on trying to get a team going at the school. Make lycra shorts a new fad =P

If I whould ride to school, my school is 6 km away from home. First by I carry a laptop and my backpack is superheavy, my bike cost around $2000(all my savings), and in class I whould be sweat as skunk. So I prefeer driving to school.

ya, i know what you mean about having to carry a lot of stuff... i had to plan very carefully in order to keep my backpack down to 10lbs or less(i have a lot of hills to climb). i would drive if i had to bring books or my laptop. my bike is only about 800 so not quite as expensive, but it is still my treasure... i'm working on saving up for a bike between 2 and 3000 which i would not commute on.

I live in a small town. My school is on the other edge of town, and I live on on edge of town. It's about half a mile to my school. On my single speed BMX, I've timed myself, I can get there in 1 minute 26 seconds. That's my best. I could do better if I didn't have my bag and stuff weighing me down.

I really wish I could...it would only be 8 miles to school. It would still be nice to get a little spinning in b4 the long day; but there are 2 roads along the way that would most certainly land me 6 ft. under with in a week. So I am unfortunately stuck with the bus!

BUT...if I could, I would do it with full cycling clothes, because if people have to make fun of you due to what clothes you wear...they are not worth associating with! :)

--Derek

Students get useful information from a school in which they study! It is not a matter in which school you study! But all students get information about how to write grammatically and it does not depend on a school! The site can also help to get knowledge in this field! It is the best thesis writing service! This company can write thesis papers for students!