Biking wallpaper

convert

Mar 4, 2004
Hi there
Anyone have a good address where I can get some nice cycling wallpaper for my computer, winters not over here yet and I need to get in the mood to train
Thanks

Originally posted by Sprinter_989
Is there any certain team or rider you want especially??

No note really just a good picture that captures the feeling of riding a road bike

Also check out some of the team sites, they usually have some good wallpapers and screensavers.

Originally posted by convert
Hi there
Anyone have a good address where I can get some nice cycling wallpaper for my computer, winters not over here yet and I need to get in the mood to train
Thanks

Hi there, unfortunately I don't have any site to send you to for wallpapers, but check out you favorite teams' site and likely you will find all kinds of photos even mpg's if you're lucky. So, where abouts is Ladysmith...I know you're in (819) and no doubt have some excellent training terrain, but this Sherbrooke native never heard of your town before..:confused:

Check out www.eyetide.com - they sell Graham Watson screensavers, and you can save any of the images as wallpaper. The 2003 collection had over 250 really good images, and the 2004 collection is already at 40 images. As races happen they add more images - very cool!

Originally posted by randall0069
Hi there, unfortunately I don't have any site to send you to for wallpapers, but check out you favorite teams' site and likely you will find all kinds of photos even mpg's if you're lucky. So, where abouts is Ladysmith...I know you're in (819) and no doubt have some excellent training terrain, but this Sherbrooke native never heard of your town before..:confused:

Shawville is about 90 km from Hull Ottawa area and yes we have great mountain bike and road bike training areas, I think Ottawa has hundreds of kms of bike paths and trails. Also I would like sometime to bike your way aroung Mt Harford is suppest to be beautifull. Take care
Mike