Bill and Others

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Kunich, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of guy
    who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

    Tags:

  2. bobby carter

    bobby carter Guest

    i can't explain why you got the idea, but i would be most interested in
    reading your explanation of exactly how you got this idea.

    > Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of

    guy
    > who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]

    >Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of guy
    >who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

    Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set up a fart
    classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
    Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?
    Bill C

  4. JIm Flom

    JIm Flom Guest

    > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set up a
    > fart
    > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
    > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

    It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "bobby carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >i can't explain why you got the idea, but i would be most interested in
    > reading your explanation of exactly how you got this idea.

    > news:[email protected]
    >> Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of
    >> guy who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

    Man, you only need to read Bill and Jim's postings to see I was spot on.....

  6. JIm Flom wrote:
    > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

    up a
    > > fart
    > > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
    > > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

    > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

    Dumbass -

    You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
    turn on the heat.

    Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
    Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
    head under the sheet.

    K. Gringioni.

  7. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > JIm Flom wrote:
    > > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

    > up a
    > > > fart
    > > > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
    > > > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

    > > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

    > Dumbass -
    >
    > You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
    > turn on the heat.
    >
    > Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
    > Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
    > head under the sheet.
    >

    > K. Gringioni.

    You know that you're an odd one when you give yourself the Dutch Oven.
    And like it.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  8. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> JIm Flom wrote:
    >> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]

    >> up a
    >> >
    >> > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

    >> Dumbass -
    >>
    >> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
    >> turn on the heat.
    >>
    >> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
    >> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
    >> head under the sheet.
    >>

    >> K. Gringioni.

    > You know that you're an odd one when you give yourself the Dutch Oven.
    > And like it.

    I suppose that it being NewYear and all you're offering a little
    self-criticism.

  9. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > Dumbass -
    >
    > You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
    > turn on the heat.
    >
    > Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
    > Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
    > head under the sheet.

    You must be beta testing that charm-and-dumbass genetic program.