Bill and Others



T

Tom Kunich

Guest
Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of guy
who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?
 
B

bobby carter

Guest
i can't explain why you got the idea, but i would be most interested in
reading your explanation of exactly how you got this idea.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of

guy
> who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?
>
>
 
T

TritonRider

Guest
>From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]

>Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of guy
>who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?


Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set up a fart
classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?
Bill C
 
J

JIm Flom

Guest
"TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set up a
> fart
> classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
> Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?


It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?
 
T

Tom Kunich

Guest
"bobby carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>i can't explain why you got the idea, but i would be most interested in
> reading your explanation of exactly how you got this idea.
>
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]read3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>> Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of
>> guy who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?


Man, you only need to read Bill and Jim's postings to see I was spot on.....
 
K

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
JIm Flom wrote:
> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

up a
> > fart
> > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
> > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

>
> It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?




Dumbass -

You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
turn on the heat.

Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
head under the sheet.


K. Gringioni.
 
H

Howard Kveck

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> JIm Flom wrote:
> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

> up a
> > > fart
> > > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
> > > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

> >
> > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

>
>
>
> Dumbass -
>
> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
> turn on the heat.
>
> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
> head under the sheet.
>
>
> K. Gringioni.


You know that you're an odd one when you give yourself the Dutch Oven.
And like it.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
 
T

Tom Kunich

Guest
"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> JIm Flom wrote:
>> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]
>> > >
>> > > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

>> up a
>> > > fart
>> > > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
>> > > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?
>> >
>> > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

>>
>> Dumbass -
>>
>> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
>> turn on the heat.
>>
>> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
>> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
>> head under the sheet.
>>
>>
>> K. Gringioni.

>
> You know that you're an odd one when you give yourself the Dutch Oven.
> And like it.


I suppose that it being NewYear and all you're offering a little
self-criticism.
 
D

Donald Munro

Guest
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Dumbass -
>
> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
> turn on the heat.
>
> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
> head under the sheet.


You must be beta testing that charm-and-dumbass genetic program.
 

Similar threads