Bill and Others

Tom Kunich

Guest
Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of guy
who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

i can't explain why you got the idea, but i would be most interested in
reading your explanation of exactly how you got this idea.

> Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of

guy
> who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?
>

>From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]

>Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of guy
>who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set up a fart
classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?
Bill C

> Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set up a
> fart
> classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
> Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

"bobby carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>i can't explain why you got the idea, but i would be most interested in
> reading your explanation of exactly how you got this idea.

>> Why do I get the idea that Bill C and a couple of others are the kind of
>> guy who would tell us nephew, "Come over here and pull my finger"?

Man, you only need to read Bill and Jim's postings to see I was spot on.....

JIm Flom wrote:
> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

up a
> > fart
> > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
> > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

> It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

Dumbass -

You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
turn on the heat.

Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
head under the sheet.

K. Gringioni.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> JIm Flom wrote:
> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Nah, but I used to sit around with HS friends partying and we set

> up a
> > > fart
> > > classification system. Kinda like wine tasting for farts.
> > > Gotta do something constructive with your life, right?

> > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

> Dumbass -
>
> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
> turn on the heat.
>
> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
> head under the sheet.
>

> K. Gringioni.

You know that you're an odd one when you give yourself the Dutch Oven.
And like it.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> JIm Flom wrote:
>> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> up a
>> >
>> > It's a rite of passage. What else are we to teach our sons?

>> Dumbass -
>>
>> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
>> turn on the heat.
>>
>> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
>> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
>> head under the sheet.
>>

>> K. Gringioni.

> You know that you're an odd one when you give yourself the Dutch Oven.
> And like it.

I suppose that it being NewYear and all you're offering a little
self-criticism.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Dumbass -
>
> You teach them that when you fart in a car, you roll up the window and
> turn on the heat.
>
> Also, a good way to earn points w/ your girlfriend is to give her the
> Dutch Oven (named after its founder, Ewoud Dronkert): fart and hold her
> head under the sheet.

You must be beta testing that charm-and-dumbass genetic program.