Bill cosby

Regalia

Jan 8, 2016
U.S.A
I don't care what anybody says. Any person that old has already been suffering of old age side effects that would leave the toughest man on Earth crying for relief. If they want some kind of justice, then take some money or put him on house arrest!

I don't care what anybody says. Any person that old has already been suffering of old age side effects that would leave the toughest man on Earth crying for relief. If they want some kind of justice, then take some money or put him on house arrest!

Sorry, I disagree. 40+ years ago, I was abused by a man about the age of Crosby. This man abused scores of kids. None. Never. There is no relief for his victims. Both should at least burn in Hell. Sooner rather than later, presuming guilt. Chop his balls off if guilty but then again, I am hardcore. No mercy.

But he didn't do that to kids did he? Wasn't it teens who understood what happened to them? They should of spoke up when they had the chance. It would take me some time too, but not years. Because I would want some justice right then and there. If I got raped it wouldn't be considered torture because I could move on almost easily. I would just be a little more cautious. I believe in equality. So, if I got tortured by him, he would eventually be tortured in jail. I know everyone is not like me, but at least one of those women has to feel the same way. Hopefully, a majority of the women are mentally strong.

Probably not though, they waited for years.

That's total horseshit. He's 78 years old. There are plenty of guys still out there riding at that age, and millions of men in their 80s who still lead active lifestyles, with full possession of their mental faculties.

What are you, like 16?

If the allegations against Cosby are accurate and truthful, then he needs to face justice.
Age shouldn't determine whether or not someone faces justice.

Reactions: Ladyferoz
If the allegations against Cosby are accurate and truthful, then he needs to face justice.
Age shouldn't determine whether or not someone faces justice.
I agree. Bill Cosby was in a position of power in the past, and many people abuse their power. Although I do not know if the allegations are true, old age would not excuse him from the person he is and the wrong he has done. We are accountable for our actions, and if he did indeed rape these woman he deserves to be punished.