Binary Food Group?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

    Tags:

  2. LynneA

    LynneA Guest

  3. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

  4. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.
    > >

    > ABF or alt.binaries.food. Have fun.
    >
    > Michael

    You have been lately, I've noticed! :~) I love that group! (I'd better,
    I met my husband in it and we were married by another member.) We have so
    much fun.

    kili

  5. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

  6. sf

    sf Guest

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:27:12 -0400, ~patches~ wrote:

    > Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

    alt.food.binaries !

  7. Debbie

    Debbie Guest

    LynneA wrote:
    >> "~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.

    >> Yup. alt.binaries.food

    Wish my isp would download them all. I get most of the replies but miss out
    on the pics. Every now and then though I get a nice surprise and get to see
    some cool pics.

    Debbie

  8. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:
    >>
    >> > Is there one for posting pics of food? I couldn't find one.
    >> >

    >> ABF or alt.binaries.food. Have fun.
    >>
    >> Michael

    > You have been lately, I've noticed! :~) I love that group! (I'd
    > better, I met my husband in it and we were married by another member.)
    > We have so much fun.
    >
    > kili

    It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned. Well, I've met some of
    the best friends on here so it just goes to show you... well, I don't know
    what it shows ya' ;)

    Michael

  9. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    > > "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote in
    > >> news:[email protected]:

    > >> ABF or alt.binaries.food. Have fun.
    > >>
    > >> Michael

    > > You have been lately, I've noticed! :~) I love that group! (I'd
    > > better, I met my husband in it and we were married by another member.)
    > > We have so much fun.
    > >
    > > kili
    > >

    > It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned. Well, I've met some of
    > the best friends on here so it just goes to show you... well, I don't know
    > what it shows ya' ;)
    >
    > Michael

    Yep, met him through alt.binaries.food and alt.food.barbecue. Kept seeing
    his name and his posts for about a year and then we started chatting on the
    phone. The phone calls got to be 12 hours long daily. We got married in
    October last year at the Grand Opening of Dave Bugg's (another Usenet guy)
    BBQ Joint in Washington State. I can't believe it's been almost a year
    already! Talk about married bliss.................. Sigh. :~)

    kili

  10. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:

    > It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

    You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

  11. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
    >
    > > It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

    > You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

    Kind of funny, isn't it, because I've been lurking and posting in *THIS*
    group for years! LOL. :~)

    kili

  12. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>
    >> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned. Well, I've met some
    >> of the best friends on here so it just goes to show you... well, I
    >> don't know what it shows ya' ;)
    >>
    >> Michael

    > Yep, met him through alt.binaries.food and alt.food.barbecue. Kept
    > seeing his name and his posts for about a year and then we started
    > chatting on the phone. The phone calls got to be 12 hours long daily.
    > We got married in October last year at the Grand Opening of Dave
    > Bugg's (another Usenet guy) BBQ Joint in Washington State. I can't
    > believe it's been almost a year already! Talk about married
    > bliss.................. Sigh. :~)
    >
    > kili

    Well, the honeymoon is OVER. Both of you get your butts to St. Louis and
    smoke me up some butts ;)

    Michael

  13. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    sf <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
    >
    >> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

    > You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

    I was probably sick and/or in a hospital eating crappy food ;)

    Michael

  14. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
    >>
    >> > It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

    >> You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?

    > Kind of funny, isn't it, because I've been lurking and posting in *THIS*
    > group for years! LOL. :~)
    >
    > kili

    I've been in and out of this group for, gosh, probably 10-15 years now.

    Michael

  15. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    > > "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned. Well, I've met some
    > >> of the best friends on here so it just goes to show you... well, I
    > >> don't know what it shows ya' ;)
    > >>
    > >> Michael

    > > Yep, met him through alt.binaries.food and alt.food.barbecue. Kept
    > > seeing his name and his posts for about a year and then we started
    > > chatting on the phone. The phone calls got to be 12 hours long daily.
    > > We got married in October last year at the Grand Opening of Dave
    > > Bugg's (another Usenet guy) BBQ Joint in Washington State. I can't
    > > believe it's been almost a year already! Talk about married
    > > bliss.................. Sigh. :~)
    > >
    > > kili

    > Well, the honeymoon is OVER. Both of you get your butts to St. Louis and
    > smoke me up some butts ;)
    >
    > Michael

    Hey, Michael, whenever we get a new vehicle, you're on. We'll do some
    butts, brisket, whatever you and Stephen want. What's your fav? We'll do
    the main dish and the work, you provide the sides. What do you cook with?

    kili

  16. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > sf <[email protected]> wrote in

    news:[email protected]:

    > > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:49:00 GMT, Dog3 wrote:
    > >
    > >> It's where you met the hubster? I'll be damned.

    > > You missed that? Where were you when this was going on Michael?
    > >

    > I was probably sick and/or in a hospital eating crappy food ;)
    >
    > Michael

    Actually, I think you were. You were sick during Christmas the year before
    last Christmas, IIRC. That's just when we were starting our.........tete a
    tete.

    kili

  17. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "kilikini" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> news:[email protected]:

    >> > Yep, met him through alt.binaries.food and alt.food.barbecue. Kept
    >> > seeing his name and his posts for about a year and then we started
    >> > chatting on the phone. The phone calls got to be 12 hours long
    >> > daily.
    >> > We got married in October last year at the Grand Opening of Dave
    >> > Bugg's (another Usenet guy) BBQ Joint in Washington State. I can't
    >> > believe it's been almost a year already! Talk about married
    >> > bliss.................. Sigh. :~)
    >> >
    >> > kili

    >> Well, the honeymoon is OVER. Both of you get your butts to St. Louis
    >> and smoke me up some butts ;)
    >>
    >> Michael

    > Hey, Michael, whenever we get a new vehicle, you're on. We'll do some
    > butts, brisket, whatever you and Stephen want. What's your fav?
    > We'll do the main dish and the work, you provide the sides. What do
    > you cook with?
    >
    > kili

    I have a gas grill, a small weber charcoal grill and an electric
    smoker/grill. Take your pick.

    Michael