Binge watching

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
What's the longest time you've binge watch a series or movies nonstop?

This reminds me of my brother who used to be a tv addict. He was out of school and not working so he had all the time in the world to spend in front of the tv. I would see him glued to the tv set when I leave for school in the morning and he was still there when I come home. His favorite then was the wrestling matches and scary movies. Binge watching is not healthy to the eyes for it can strain your eyes and cause you to wear eyeglasses.

Reactions: Kakashi
This reminds me of my brother who used to be a tv addict. He was out of school and not working so he had all the time in the world to spend in front of the tv. I would see him glued to the tv set when I leave for school in the morning and he was still there when I come home. His favorite then was the wrestling matches and scary movies. Binge watching is not healthy to the eyes for it can strain your eyes and cause you to wear eyeglasses.

Would you believe my longest tv binge watching of a tv series was for Ancient Aliens and Giorgio Tsoukalos was present. It was 3 years back and I joined Historycon's tv binge watching contest lol. Well I got 4th place for watching 76 hours straight.

The only binge watching I do is on YouTube, watching the crazy drivers in Russia as they smash one another to pieces, and even then only for an hour or less. TV and movies are not for me. The last good movie I saw (twice) was 'Schindler's List.'