I'm seeking a quality Medical school in Birmingham or
nearby.
That's all, folks.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I'm seeking a quality Medical school in Birmingham or
nearby.
That's all, folks.
"Slapmaster Spanky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I'm seeking a quality Medical school in Birmingham
or nearby.That's all, folks.
The only medical school in Alabama is the University of
Alabama, and happens to be located in Birmingham.
HMc
"Howard McCollister" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Slapmaster Spanky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:I'm seeking a quality Medical school in Birmingham or
nearby.That's all, folks.
The only medical school in Alabama is the University of
Alabama, and
happens
Quoted message said:to be located in Birmingham.
There are several branches around the state, but UAB is the
best--excellent faculty and known for its research in
several areas.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.