Bit by bit the truth comes out

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bew, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bew

    Bew Guest

    OLD STUFF , but good stuff , like wine , it just gets better and better .

    Money , money , money ,must be funny in a rich mans world ......
    http://www.apricotsfromgod.org/chemotherapyreport.htm

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > People like Burger still don't seem to get it , they are desperately clinging onto their sinking
    > ship of credibility . Yep , you can sure
    trust

    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/07/1073437345234.html?from=storyrhs

    > ---

    > - Release Date: 18/02/2004

    ---

    Release Date: 18/02/2004

  3. Anth

    Anth Guest

    If you roast your almond kernels would you not destroy the enzymes that make the pits poisonous and
    thus remove the risk from cyanide poisoning? Anth

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > People like Burger still don't seem to get it , they are desperately clinging onto their sinking
    > ship of credibility . Yep , you can sure
    trust
    > all those drug company financed trials .

    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/07/1073437345234.html?from=storyrhs

    > ---

    > - Release Date: 18/02/2004

  4. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Like I have said in every post , go check it all out before you do anything , spend some money on
    literature read what well informed people have to say , a good place to start is
    http://www.credence.org/ , they have book resellers all over the world . Take the time to read and
    understand the facts , its well worth the little bit of expense to become well informed .

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If you roast your almond kernels would you not destroy the enzymes that
    make
    > the pits poisonous and thus remove the risk from cyanide poisoning? Anth
    >
    > "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > People like Burger still don't seem to get it , they are desperately clinging onto their sinking
    > > ship of credibility . Yep , you can sure
    > trust
    > > all those drug company financed trials .

    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/07/1073437345234.html?from=storyrhs

    > > ---

    > > 375 - Release Date: 18/02/2004

    ---

    Release Date: 19/02/2004

  5. Drceephd

    Drceephd Guest

    >Subject: Re: Bit by bit the truth comes out
    >From: "Anth" [email protected]
    >Date: 3/1/04 10:56 AM Eastern Standard Time

    >If you roast your almond kernels would you not destroy the enzymes that make the pits poisonous and
    >thus remove the risk from cyanide poisoning? Anth

    The component of bitter almonds that contains the nitriles is not an enzyme. The enzymes that can
    act upon the nitriles are your own enzymes.

    I do think baking yourself in a sauna would do more than just deactivate your enzymes.

    DrC PhD

  6. Anth

    Anth Guest

    The pit contains an enzyme which combines with the nitrile to release a cyanide compound. If you
    bake the pit then you would remove the enzyme which makes the pit poisonous in the gut, thus
    resolving any argument for the toxicity of the pit. Anth

    "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Bit by bit the truth comes out From: "Anth" [email protected] Date: 3/1/04
    > >10:56 AM Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    > >If you roast your almond kernels would you not destroy the enzymes that
    make
    > >the pits poisonous and thus remove the risk from cyanide poisoning? Anth
    > >

    > The component of bitter almonds that contains the nitriles is not an
    enzyme.
    > The enzymes that can act upon the nitriles are your own enzymes.
    >
    > I do think baking yourself in a sauna would do more than just deactivate
    your
    > enzymes.
    >
    > DrC PhD

  7. Anth

    Anth Guest

    (Of course if you eat foods containing this enzyme it would defeat the purpose of eating the
    pits) Anth

  8. Anth

    Anth Guest

  9. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Do you happen to know if vitamin B12 would be be snipped by that enzyme into hydrogen cyanide
    also? Anth

    "DRCEEPHD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Bit by bit the truth comes out From: "Anth" [email protected] Date: 3/1/04
    > >10:56 AM Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >
    > >If you roast your almond kernels would you not destroy the enzymes that
    make
    > >the pits poisonous and thus remove the risk from cyanide poisoning? Anth
    > >

    > The component of bitter almonds that contains the nitriles is not an
    enzyme.
    > The enzymes that can act upon the nitriles are your own enzymes.
    >
    > I do think baking yourself in a sauna would do more than just deactivate
    your
    > enzymes.
    >
    > DrC PhD

  10. Eric Bohlman

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Do you happen to know if vitamin B12 would be be snipped by that enzyme into hydrogen
    > cyanide also?

    Nope, it only cleaves beta-glucosidic linkages; the cyanide in the cyanocobalamin form of B12 is
    bonded (tightly) to the cobalt atom.

  11. Jack Nichols

    Jack Nichols Guest

    Kidnapping is bad for your health.

    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed [David Sween does not exist] Second,
    it is violently opposed [Superior Court Judge Richard Arnason and Vivian Mitchell are irrelevant]
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident [Scott Peterson did not murder Laci] Arthur Schopenhauer
    (1788 - 1860)

    Why is Nancy Grace as reliable as the National Enquirer is?

    http://www.geocities.com/botenth/national.htm

  12. Wb

    Wb Guest

    It mostly happens when they get drunk.

    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE for private discussion.
    [email protected]

  13. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest