Bitch Shidda Carbon Ti CUT UP IN PIECES!!!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by yourbuddy, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "yourbuddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What a piece of crap!
    >
    > http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/killer-bee-carbon-notso-fast-hacksaw.html

    The only crap here is a Mongoloid idiot who goes by the name of Ed Gin. He
    pretends he is Chinese, but I know he is a barbarian from the plains of
    Mongolia. He thinks and talks shit 24 hours a day. That is because his mind
    is totally concentrated on his anus. In other words, he is an asshole
    supreme!

    But Tom Sherman likes these kind of assholes. I wonder, is that because he
    is an asshole himself?

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota