Bizarre personal mobility concept things

Chris Bardell

One looks like the Segway gone mad, with dynamic 'bent reconfiguration.

Perhaps should best be considered as ideas for mobility devices for the
elderly / disabled / *plegics. Still, you'd suffer from the old Segway-type
problem - that of looking a complete tool when using one.

I quite fancy wandering about in the walking exoskeleton one and shouting
at people 'get away from her, you *****!' at the top of my voice.

--
Chris Bardell
[Remove favourite mode of transport from email address]

Chris Bardell wrote:

> I quite fancy wandering about in the walking exoskeleton one and shouting
> at people 'get away from her, you *****!' at the top of my voice.

While they laugh back at you because at 0.8mph max you don't have a hope
in hell of doing anything about it.

Tony ;-)