Black and red grapes for snacks

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
Dark Colored Grapes like the Black and Red variants are healthier than Green, White and other lighter colored grapes simply because dark colored grapes contains more phytonutrients and antioxodant flavonoids that helps prevent cancer.

Grapes contain natural Antihistamine and anti-inflammatory components. It's phytonutrients promotes longevity and delays aging.

IMG_20180526_000651_570.jpg

I love grapes, they taste great, have many nutrients that provide great health benefits, and they are very easy to eat on the go unlike larger fruits. While darker colored grapes have more phytonutrients, if there is none available in your local market, it doesn't hurt to get the lighter-colored ones as well as they also provide good nutrition.

That is why black and red grapes are my top favorite fruits. Aside from its awesome taste, it also contains helpful health benefits just exactly what you have mentioned above. In fact, my aunt is somehow obsess with grapes and that is also why I was being introduced to grapes and its amazing health benefits. I also like mangosteen for effective antioxidant. Meanwhile, I don't actually eat green grapes because I don't like its taste even though they said that green grapes taste better than red and dark grapes.

Really? never heard that before, maybe because I don't like grapes. I'm not really into fruits. I just like the fresh fruit juice but the real fruits, just banana.

Grapes are kind of cheap now in the supermarket. When grapes were very expensive, I regularly buy a kilo to serve as my snack in the office. And when I am riding, I would bring along a small pack of raisins that I could eat when I go hungry. I really don't know why I had lost my appetite for grapes when it became cheaper. Anyway, I still consider grapes and raisins as one of the best healthy snacks.

I've read about this. Grapes have lots of nutrients beneficial to our health. They contain lots of antioxidants that slow down the aging process.

I love grapes, they taste great, have many nutrients that provide great health benefits, and they are very easy to eat on the go unlike larger fruits. While darker colored grapes have more phytonutrients, if there is none available in your local market, it doesn't hurt to get the lighter-colored ones as well as they also provide good nutrition.

That's nice to know. I usually prefer the dark colored ones. They kind of taste different from other light colored grapes. And yes, the nutrients are much better.

That is why black and red grapes are my top favorite fruits. Aside from its awesome taste, it also contains helpful health benefits just exactly what you have mentioned above. In fact, my aunt is somehow obsess with grapes and that is also why I was being introduced to grapes and its amazing health benefits. I also like mangosteen for effective antioxidant. Meanwhile, I don't actually eat green grapes because I don't like its taste even though they said that green grapes taste better than red and dark grapes.

I prefer drinking grapes. I don't really like chewing them. So I mostly extract their juice. That's the best way to get the benefits frequently.

Really? never heard that before, maybe because I don't like grapes. I'm not really into fruits. I just like the fresh fruit juice but the real fruits, just banana.

I understand what you mean. Not everyone likes eating fruits. I don't really like eating most fruits. I prefer juicing because their extract tastes so much better.

I understand what you mean. Not everyone likes eating fruits. I don't really like eating most fruits. I prefer juicing because their extract tastes so much better.
You're right, actually I don't know why I don't like to eat fruits, Although I grew up in the province where there're a lot of variety of fruits. The funny thing is, my brother loves to eat fruits, but he hates vegetables, but me, I really love vegetables, any kind of vegetables.

Reactions: Steve5
You're right, actually I don't know why I don't like to eat fruits, Although I grew up in the province where there're a lot of variety of fruits. The funny thing is, my brother loves to eat fruits, but he hates vegetables, but me, I really love vegetables, any kind of vegetables.

Same here. I don't like most fruits. But I do enjoy them once they're in juice form. I think the important part is their juice. It's good for our health.

A 4oz glass of pure grape juice is equivalent in eating 3/4 cup of grapes. Grapes can be juiced and drank or you could eat and snack on them, what's important is that it has a lot of cancer fighting components along with nutrients that helps our body to become healthy.

Same here. I don't like most fruits. But I do enjoy them once they're in juice form. I think the important part is their juice. It's good for our health.
Yeah, That's why I used to use our blender and make my own shakes, it's hard to recognize the fruits by doing that, and sometimes by making my homemade ice cream I included fruits but I always make sure I will not recognize them. :)

Yeah, That's why I used to use our blender and make my own shakes, it's hard to recognize the fruits by doing that, and sometimes by making my homemade ice cream I included fruits but I always make sure I will not recognize them. :)

That's funny. Why don't you want to recognize them? I'm mostly just not in favor of chewing them in regular form. I only like their juice. They're tastier that way.

Yummy! I do like fruits in general, but grapes and berries are my favorites. What kakashi says is completely true, grapes contain a lot of flavonoids, which are amazing for blood circulation. Also, they help you out with your immune system because they add a good bunch of anti oxidants, so whenever you have the chance, include some grapes and berries on you diet, and don't waste the seeds, use their oil for face care, they're are amazing.

The rule that darker colored grapes are healthier doesn’t only apply to grapes, but all fruits and vegetables in general.

For example, red/purple cabbage is known to be significantly healthier than its green counterpart. The same goes for red onions, which are healthier than both yellow and white onions. There is a general rule that the darker the fruit/vegetable, the healthier it is. This is because these foods contain what are called anthocyanins, which are a naturally occurring antioxidants found specifically in dark purple fruits and vegetables.