Black bibs

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Anybody try these? I've read good for the money but other reviews as ok but not really good.

Figure I might try seeing the $20 Chines Wosawe shorts are S good as if not better than the $70 Pearl Izumi shorts I purchased from the PI site.

And the $120 Terry shorts for the wife have really gone down in quality over the last 2 or 3 years.

Tired of wasting money and $200 for a decent pair of shorts is outrageous.

Looking for alternatives and actually getting better quality for less shopping around.

Reactions: steve
Not sure, I've only tried Fox shorts so far. They're also cheap.

What problems are you having with the shorts you have?

The problem is they are wearing out and need new ones.

The newer pearl Izumi at 70 bucks are low quality as if the company is cutting back. The Chinese 20 dollar shorts that I enjoy are better quality than the well known PI brand.

I used to get good shorts from PI for 60 bucks. A few pairs for 100 bucks I've had over the years. My last 100+ pair is coming to an end.

PI for 70 suck now. 2 pair a few months ago not worth the money anymore.

Just ordered a pair of black bibs shorts for 65 total. If I like them I'll order a couple more hoping they are better than the pearl Izumi.

The problem is they are wearing out and need new ones.

The newer pearl Izumi at 70 bucks are low quality as if the company is cutting back. The Chinese 20 dollar shorts that I enjoy are better quality than the well known PI brand.

I used to get good shorts from PI for 60 bucks. A few pairs for 100 bucks I've had over the years. My last 100+ pair is coming to an end.

PI for 70 suck now. 2 pair a few months ago not worth the money anymore.

Just ordered a pair of black bibs shorts for 65 total. If I like them I'll order a couple more hoping they are better than the pearl Izumi.

That sucks. The stitches on my Fox shorts have come off on some parts, especially the sides after a year of use. I've restitched by hand. But the textile material over the sit bones still looks new, no wear.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Rode them today pretty good buy I did use a new Ti gel Terry Fly saddle as well.

Much better than the Pearl Izumi shorts I bought last year at the same price. These are much more supportive and chamois much better.

Read some reviews some saying the pad was too thick, stiff and wide. For a big guy like me, felt really nice. Worth 60 bucks

Ordering another pair tonight!

Reactions: cobbwheels
Rode them today pretty good buy I did use a new Ti gel Terry Fly saddle as well.

Much better than the Pearl Izumi shorts I bought last year at the same price. These are much more supportive and chamois much better.

Read some reviews some saying the pad was too thick, stiff and wide. For a big guy like me, felt really nice. Worth 60 bucks

Ordering another pair tonight!

Must be the saddle! Stiff is definitely better for big guys. Not stiff enough and it's like it's not even there, in a bad way.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz