Black Teenagers bumping loud rap music in their cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT Fanatic said:
In your message quoted above, didn't you say you were done being an idiot? Oh, that's right, I'm sorry, you live in the suicide capital of the world. No wonder you're miserable.

As I've told another anonomous idiot on more than one occasion, "Someone please stick something in this guy's mouth 'cuz my zipper's stuck"...:D

GT Fanatic said:
As for the Lance Armstrong fan on the side of me patiently waiting to cross the street, it doesn't matter to me a lick if he likes the smell of unburned gasoline or not. Wanna talk "poseurs," let's talk about the cyclists kitted out in their little Trek shirts and tights who brag about their Garmin results when they're averaging 17 mph on flat ground over the course of 15 miles.

Wow. Where did that come from? How do you know if a cyclist is a Lance Armstrong fan? Trek shirts and tights? How do you know what their motivation was for buying said riding kit? Cycling clothing bothers you? If so, why are you participating in a cycling forum?

GT Fanatic said:
Who's talking about revving the engine? I don't need people to hear my car. It's not my fault it's loud. :D

And FWIW, the only person I'm worried about impressing is myself; impressing my head to the seat on my way to a 11.53 @ 126 mph 1/4 mile run. :cool:

As for the Lance Armstrong fan on the side of me patiently waiting to cross the street, it doesn't matter to me a lick if he likes the smell of unburned gasoline or not. Wanna talk "poseurs," let's talk about the cyclists kitted out in their little Trek shirts and tights who brag about their Garmin results when they're averaging 17 mph on flat ground over the course of 15 miles.

How is it not your fault that your car is loud?

Are you the same person that just bought a new Paramount bike that you are so proud of? Maybe I've got you confused with a different poster....

64Paramount said:

Are you the same person that just bought a new Paramount bike that you are so proud of? Maybe I've got you confused with a different poster....

Valid questions of course. See if they'll get answered...

With this person's demonstrated ability to allow his panties be twisted even more tightly than when he joined this forum, I'd hate to tell him that I have 2 Mustangs in my stable: an 89 Saleen Convertible #632, and an 89 GT - daily driver.

And allow me to twist them even further by stating the Saleen, with me behind the wheel, has run a best of 11.31@ 122mph. Vortech Supercharged pushing 12lbs of boost through World Products Iron heads (think DartIIs) on 26x10" slicks with a Tremec 5sp manual and 3.73 gears. Driven to and from the track (Pacific Raceways outside Seattle) on street radials...The GT runs low 13s at 104 with just heads, an SVO intake, larger throttle body, stock cam, 3.55 gears, and 10" slicks.

But of course, I have no credibility and have been proven to fabricate stories to boost my ego...:D

64Paramount said:

Yes, I am, and I'm tired of jackasses, and I have no problem advising them that they're jackasses. ;)

How isn't it my fault that my car is loud? Because I'm not the manufacturer of Hooker exhaust headers/mufflers or high-lift camshafts.

You know what I'm 63 & pretty much remember having my radio up loud as a kid in the sixties, but the Beatles were good(probably do now but that's cos I.m going bit deaf) Yes it irritates but they are only kids - lets leave them alone for the next generation to **** them off with their loud music.
Try stopping alongside & look like your enjoying it - now that will annoy them & smile.

You know what I'm 63 & pretty much remember having my radio up loud as a kid in the sixties, but the Beatles were good(probably do now but that's cos I.m going bit deaf) Yes it irritates but they are only kids - lets leave them alone for the next generation to **** them off with their loud music.

Try stopping alongside & look like your enjoying it - now that will annoy them & smile.:D

Insecure_Banana said:
I'm sorry my title offended you, your race and anyone you affiliate yourself to.

I did defend that this practice is not exclusive to black teenagers, but more "gangsta" rap is predominately played by african americans, at least around here in southern California.

And it's great to see I ****** you off so much you call me a no-nuts person complaining anonymously? No testicles? Since when does having testicles play into devaluing someone else? lol This is a ******* soapbox forum. You'll see plenty of people complain about whatever. That's the point of the forum. lolol If you don't like it, then get out. lol

Check out the rest of his posts in some other threads towards people, or just what he says about them. Do a search on some of his previous posts. He's always insulting someone. To him, everybody's either "no nuts," "garbage," or some other derogatory term.

I wouldn't worry about him. He's advertised what he is. With his post you quoted, he just proved he's just another dumbass black racist, pile of **** like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. I wonder if used his "special benefits" to find a seat in a college class because he wasn't smart enough to make it on his own terms. He probably pulled the race card to get a seat.

People like this schmuck are the reason for racism in this country.

Uh oh, I've insulted him. Now he'll probably cry to the NAACP, and the next thing ya know, Cycling Forums will be in the headline news! LOL! After all, the NAACP, which he's probably a member of, is another bunch of racists hiding behind some facade that they're trying to do something positive in this country, when in fact they're nothing more than a black version of the KKK.

LOL! How about taking the sheet off your head and exposing yourself:D? How about putting your real name behind those words you just typed instead of remaining an anonomous sniper with ill-fitting panties?

As I've mentioned a few times in this forum, I deal with guys like you and your demonstrated mentality on a daily basis and know very well how to handle your types.

Twist, twist, and twist some more...LOL!

Folks, I don't like having to step in but we're all supposed to be adults here.

Can we keep the racial stereotyping out of this discussion please?

Otherwise I will close the thread.

Thanks for your co-operation

tonyzackery said:
LOL! How about taking the sheet off your head and exposing yourself:D? How about putting your real name behind those words you just typed instead of remaining an anonomous sniper with ill-fitting panties?

As I've mentioned a few times in this forum, I deal with guys like you and your demonstrated mentality on a daily basis and know very well how to handle your types.

Twist, twist, and twist some more...LOL!

You didn't want to mention everyone you've insulted on this forum has been white? No, I didn't think ya did.

You know how to handle my "type?" So, what you're saying is you know how to handle WHITE people. Sure ya do. You just pull the race card! LOL!

You want my name? You want my name so you can send your punkass gangster friends to my front door? Just like the rest of yas, you're nothin' but a chicken piece of **** hiding behind a glock and your posse.

The saddest part is that this country wastes tax money on cleaning up neighborhoods like yours. Personally, I'd stay out of it; a natural self-cleaning oven. Eventually, all you trash will just kill each other off. All that would be left are crack bags with nobody to sell and empty Lexuses with gold-plated wheels riddled with bullet holes! ROFL LMFAO

GT Fanatic said:
You didn't want to mention everyone you've insulted on this forum has been white? No, I didn't think ya did.

You know how to handle my "type?" So, what you're saying is you know how to handle WHITE people. Sure ya do. You just pull the race card! LOL!

You want my name? You want my name so you can send your punkass gangster friends to my front door? Just like the rest of yas, you're nothin' but a chicken piece of **** hiding behind a glock and your posse.

The saddest part is that this country wastes tax money on cleaning up neighborhoods like yours. Personally, I'd stay out of it; a natural self-cleaning oven. Eventually, all you trash will just kill each other off. All that would be left are crack bags with nobody to sell and empty Lexuses with gold-plated wheels riddled with bullet holes! ROFL LMFAO

I didn't think you'd expose yourself - most of your klan don't...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.