Blackburn Floor Pump Gauge

Gary Mishler

Guest
Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?

Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
gauge?

Mish

Might as well just buy a new pump

"Gary Mishler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?
>
> Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
> gauge?

Send a message to Blackburn customer support, they might surprise you.

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:00:53 GMT, "Peter Cole"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Gary Mishler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?
>>
>> Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
>> gauge?

>Send a message to Blackburn customer support, they might surprise you.

I'll second that. And it could work out well depending on the type of
pump if they take the whole thing. I sent in an old TP-2 that snapped
at the base and got a new TP-4 in return.

Another option might be to repair the gauge. My TP-2 gauge broke, and
I opened it up and found an arm that had spun free- moved it back, and
had to twist the needle a bit to get a reading that matched other
gauges.... well, a lot to go through in a way, but I'm 20 years into a
$9 umbrella, sewn edges, cotter pinning joints, and all.

"Gary Mishler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?
>
> Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
> gauge?
>
> Mish

Blackburn pumps have a lifetime warranty. Give them a call.

Tim McTeague