Bleeding Gums Murphy....

Aussie Steve

Nov 8, 2005
For you fans of "The Simpsons" hehehe
hey I don't reckon I am eating enough of the right foods
because I check my teeth and gums in the mirror and
my GUMS are looking a bit pale- pale pink, and very thin. Not healthy looking.
What should I be eating, more fruit, vegies, what? I don't want to take any vitamin supplements, it'd be easier to just eat more celery or carrots or whatever.

could be maybe iron deficiency - got any of the other symptoms, I can't remember them all but some are:
cold all of the time, tired all of the time, whites of your eyes look a little blue, general paleness, brittle nails, etc.
If that's it and you don't eat red meat you can eat more dark green veggies and make sure you get enough vit C, cause without it you can't absorb as much iron.

Eden said:
could be maybe iron deficiency - got any of the other symptoms, I can't remember them all but some are:
cold all of the time, tired all of the time, whites of your eyes look a little blue, general paleness, brittle nails, etc.
If that's it and you don't eat red meat you can eat more dark green veggies and make sure you get enough vit C, cause without it you can't absorb as much iron.
Well, apparently the old wives tales are rather accurate in this manner. If you chew your ice or if you pull down the skin of your cheek under your eye, and the inside is pink as opposed to red, it's an iron deficiency. See above for easy solutions, but as a quick note, it cannot hurt you to also consider a vitamin pill like Centrum or a store brand. Remember that for the most part, your body rids itself of any excess.

My first thought was Vit C deficiency, but you need to have a seriously **** diet for that to occur. (how is your diet BTW?)

Anyway, before you go that route, see your dentist to rule out gum disease.

shortfuse said:
Murphy
A good whole food vitamin is in order
remember one or two additions of 1 or 2 veggies or fruit is not enough.
Check out http://www.rawfoods.com for info
Otherwise vitamins from whole foods are much more effective than Centrum or One-A-Day
Check the http://www.historyofvitamins.com
Sounds like a vitamin C deficiency
To learn how drug companies have the American public brainwashed into treating symptoms look at [url="http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/newstarget.htm"]http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/newstarget.htm[/url]
I want to say that I don't know if it's THAT bad, but I'll agree that drug companies have a high stake in convincing you that you are sick, and that they have a cure for everything.

My favorite example is all the little whacked out crackhead children you see running around with 'ADD' or 'ADHD,' and clearly, all this **** does is make them hyper and nutty. And usually addicted... :eek:

ADD and ADHD are societal diseases, real or imagined. And for parents who think their kids have one of these two, just remember that the TV they are sitting in front of as we speak is only carefully forming yet another generation of brainwashed corporate zombies. Full of drugs. :(

Go to www.illwillpress.com, select the 'Vault' section, and watch 'Drugs in Your Head.' BTW, that's NSFW, he's rather foul mouthed.

ncc74656m said:
I want to say that I don't know if it's THAT bad, but I'll agree that drug companies have a high stake in convincing you that you are sick, and that they have a cure for everything.

My favorite example is all the little whacked out crackhead children you see running around with 'ADD' or 'ADHD,' and clearly, all this **** does is make them hyper and nutty. And usually addicted... :eek:

ADD and ADHD are societal diseases, real or imagined. And for parents who think their kids have one of these two, just remember that the TV they are sitting in front of as we speak is only carefully forming yet another generation of brainwashed corporate zombies. Full of drugs. :(

Go to www.illwillpress.com, select the 'Vault' section, and watch 'Drugs in Your Head.' BTW, that's NSFW, he's rather foul mouthed.
They can't cure anything They just treat the symptoms That's what that little video was about Eating the wrong choices of foods along with drugs in the past causes ADHD And ADD and many other diseases.The earth is in a downhill spiral.
Girls are maturing sooner than ever before due to the growth hormones being injected into cows (just one example)

shortfuse said:
They can't cure anything They just treat the symptoms That's what that little video was about Eating the wrong choices of foods along with drugs in the past causes ADHD And ADD and many other diseases.The earth is in a downhill spiral.
Girls are maturing sooner than ever before due to the growth hormones being injected into cows (just one example)
And my, don't those 8 year olds just look great for it? :mad:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Now, I'm not seriously that afraid of all engineered foods, for example ones that are resistant to certain harmful insects and diseases, but when you take that to the next level and infect it with all kinds of pesticides and anti-biotics, it does worry me.

ncc74656m said:
And my, don't those 8 year olds just look great for it? :mad:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Now, I'm not seriously that afraid of all engineered foods, for example ones that are resistant to certain harmful insects and diseases, but when you take that to the next level and infect it with all kinds of pesticides and anti-biotics, it does worry me.
From what I've read it's these GM foods we need to be worried about.
If they would go back to making the soil healthy the pests would not attack the plants. That is a general statement. I have read that if the soil is healthy then the pests pass over those crops for crops that have unhealthy soil.

Check this out
http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/index.htm

Vitamins are needed today more than ever before. The overutilization of the soil creates a depletion of vitamins, and minerals from the foods we purchase and consume. Pesticides are then used to keep bugs and pests away from plants. Chemical fertilizers are used to make plants grow regardless of how depleted the soil is. This results in a plant that that grows fast but lacks the full nutrition that an organic plant has. Produce is also sprayed with chemicals to help it ripen. All these are problems with the food industry in general.

So to combat this I have learned about a whole food vitamin that offers complete nutrition from vitamins found in Carrot , Wild Yam, Broccoli, Spinach, Tomato, Kale, Nutritional Yeast, Acerola Cherry, Black Current, Wheat Germ, Blueberry Juice, Strawberry Juice, Raspberry Juice, Guava Juice, Orange Juice, Watermelon Juice, Apple Juice, Pineapple Juice, Carrot Juice, Cabbage, Broccoli Juice, Spinach Juice, Parsley Juice

However, this is only a portion of the equation. Minerals are also needed by the body. This is where most other supplements fall short. You see in order for the body to absorb minerals they have to be in a form that is bioavailable to the body. By eating plants or organic produce the body absorbs minerals from them. This is the easiest and most bioavailable way for the body to get the minerals it needs. So for a vitamin-mineral supplement to supply minerals to the body that mineral has to be bonded with an amino acid.

Now I've discussed half of the equation------
Enzymes are also needed by the body to digest the foods we eat. Enzymes are present in raw foods. When we cook or otherwise process foods the enzymes are totally destroyed. However: there is a good side to all this. What is that you ask? Well, the body has the ability to produce enzymes to help digest the food we eat. When the body is digesting food. it does not use its enzyme producing abilities to heal and repair the body. Why? The body places a priority on digesting food. As a matter of fact, digestion is the body's number one priority. It will go to extreme lengths to digest its food. So why mention enzymes?

The body's life span is directly related to the amount of enzymes it has and uses up.
If the body uses up all of its enzymes ( the body dies.)
By putting the body in a position of making enzymes puts a stress on the immune system when food does not get fully digested it causes the white blood cells to go to work trying to get rid of foreign material in the bloodstream. This is a condition known as digestive leucocytosis. Here is an example of the body using up an enzyme --Lactose intolerance--If the body uses up its supply of the enzyme lactase, the body can not digest milk products correctly. This appears to doctors as an allergy when it is just the body's lack of the lactose enzyme.

So supplementing with a full compliment of enzymes can help the body by reserving its use of or production of enzymes for the repair and healing of the body.

This brings me to the fourth and final thing a person needs to be healthy-- and that is PROBIOTICS. The healthy body has three pounds of healthy bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. These bacteria strains function as a backup to our immune system. This bacteria protects us from food-borne bacteria such as E. coli and salmonella pseudomonas. These bacteria also help to detoxify and promote proper digestion. They also help to supress harmful bacteria which cause yeast infections. Certain strains produce the enzyme lactase which can help with the problem listed above.

If you want to know more about this vitamin that includes everything I've mentioned then send me an email with vitamins in the subject line. The reason I'm not revealing this website is because I am interested in people learning the truth about vitamins.

William Stanley
My email is [email protected]