Blonde joke

blonde may have more fun................. but they also have more std's to..........

Hey, I didn't know any blonde jokes, but now, thanks to you guys, I know a lot of them! keep up the good work!

A blonde was pulled over by a cop one day.

The cop, who was also a blonde, walked up to her window and said, "Can I see your drivers license please?"

"Okay," the blonde replied. She looked through her purse and couldn't find it, so she checked the glove compartment of her car and still couldn't find it.

She asked the cop, "I can't seem to find it, can you tell me what it looks like?"

The cop answered, "Well it's square-shaped and it has your picture on it."

"Oh," said the blonde, so she checked through her purse again.

She pulled out her small, square-shaped compact and opened it. She looked into the mirror and saw her face. "Oh, here it is." She said as she handed the mirror to the cop.

The cop looked at the mirror, sighed, and looked back at the blonde and said,

"No, stupid, this is MY license."

That is the dumbest but the funniest blonde joke I've EVER heard...:D :D :D

4 blonds in a pub they order Bubbly and
down their glasses with cheers of
3 days yeeehhhhhh.
they order another bottle
And the same rousing cheer of 3 days,yeeeeehhh with every toast.
THE GUY AT THE TABLE NEXT TO THERE'S,INQUIRES?
Hey! what are you girls celebrating?
Well we just completed a puzzle and on the box
it said 3-4 years
and it only took us 3 days.

Blonde walks into a bank in Johannesburg and asks for the loans dept.
She says she's going to Europe on business for three weeks and needs to
borrow R10,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of
security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls
Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has
the papers and everything checked out.

The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.The bank
manager and its staff all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a
R500,000 Rolls as collateral against a R10,000 loan.
An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the
bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the R10,000 and the
interest, which comes to R141.66. The bank manager says, "Miss, we are
very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked
out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we
checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles
us is, why would you bother to borrow R10,000?"

The blond replies ... "Where else in Johannesburg can I park my car for
two weeks for only R141.66 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Why do women wear belly button rings? They need a place to hang the air freshener.

A man needs a brain implant. His doctor finds a place that has brains for sale. The first brain the man sees if $50,000. Why so much he asked, the store owner replies, "this was Albert Einsteins brain, and as you know he was extremely smart". The next brain he looks at was $75,000. Why is that on so much the man says. "Oh that brain belong to Abraham Lincoln, and he was a great President". Way up high on the top shelf was a brain in a jar covered in dust. "What about that brain up there the doctor asked" Oh doctor, says the store owner, you will never be able to afford that brain! Why not? the doctor replies. "Because that brain belonged to a blonde" and its never been used.

Two peanuts were walking down the street and one of them was asalted.

A blonde's car breaks down on the interstate one day. So she eases it over onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens the trunk. Out of the trunk jump two men in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats and exposing their nude bodies to approaching drivers. Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in history of this highway occurs. It's not very long before a police car shows up. The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling, "What the heck is going on here?"

"My car broke down," says the lady, calmly.

"Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?!" asks the cop.

"They're my emergency flashers!"

A blond traffic cop pulls over a blond speeding in her pink Cadillac. "Let me see your drivers license please", she says. The blond driver fishes around in her purse for several minutes, until our blond traffic cop says "Its that thing with your picture on it". The blond driver finds her compact mirror, opens it and hands it to the cop. The traffic cop looks at the mirror, hands it back and says, "If you had told me you were a cop, I would have let you go five minutes ago".

cyberlegend1994 said:
What did the blonde do when she found out that most driving accidents happen close to home?

She moved.
LOL hadn't ever heard that one befoe.

How come the blond wouldn't use a splash page?
Didn't want to get the computer wet.

Why did the Blond vote for McCain?
S/he thought he would be SugarCain.

Why did the blond join Digg?
She missed here dog.

What if Aerosmith were blond?
That would explain a lot of their 70s behavior.

Old one:
What do you call a blonde wearing a dark wig?

Artifical intelligence.

What did the blonde say when she passed the YMCA?

"Look, they spelled 'Macy's' wrong!"

Two blondes are trying to lead a donkey into a barn, but each time his ears touch the top of the door frame and he backs out. A brunette comes by and sees what is happening, so she tells the blondes to dig out the floor under the door. As the brunette walks away, one blond turns to the other and says "Isn't that just like a stupid brunette? It's his ears that are too long, not his legs!"

Macmandude said:
A blond traffic cop pulls over a blond speeding in her pink Cadillac. "Let me see your drivers license please", she says. The blond driver fishes around in her purse for several minutes, until our blond traffic cop says "Its that thing with your picture on it". The blond driver finds her compact mirror, opens it and hands it to the cop. The traffic cop looks at the mirror, hands it back and says, "If you had told me you were a cop, I would have let you go five minutes ago".
:D now that's funny!

Three blonde women were stranded on an island. While trying to dig their way out, one of them came accross a buried lamp. Suddenly a genie appears and offers to grant each one of them one wish, in return for saving him. The first blonde woman asks to be intelligent. Instantly, she is turned into brown haired woman and she swims off the island.
The second blonde woman asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one. She is instantly turned into a black haired woman. She then builds a boat and sails off the island. The third blonde asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The genie turns her into a man, and he walks across the bridge.