Bloody Eurosport...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    For a moment I didn't think they were going to show the Paris - Nice!!! Oh well, 15 minutes late is
    better than not at all, blinking ski-jumping!

    Tags:

  2. Niv

    Niv Guest

    Well, I quite like both (& missed both - decorating, boo hoo). Niv

    "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For a moment I didn't think they were going to show the Paris - Nice!!! Oh well, 15 minutes late
    > is better than not at all, blinking ski-jumping!

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Niv" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, I quite like both (& missed both - decorating, boo hoo). Niv
    >
    > "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > For a moment I didn't think they were going to show the Paris - Nice!!! Oh well, 15 minutes late
    > > is better than not at all, blinking
    ski-jumping!

    I was waiting with the video poised, for a mate! It's on everyday this week!!!

  4. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    > I was waiting with the video poised, for a mate! It's on everyday this week!!!

    Oh Good. Duffers mentioned a French rider having TdF potential. Could you name him for us. Mike

  5. On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:20:57 -0000, Taywood wrote:
    >Duffers mentioned a French rider having TdF potential. Could you name him for us.

    Is that a trick question?

    Casar??

  6. >Casar??

    ..or Chavanel probably.

  7. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > I was waiting with the video poised, for a mate! It's on everyday this week!!!
    >
    > Oh Good. Duffers mentioned a French rider having TdF potential. Could you name him for us. Mike

    It was a lie, it must have been! :)

  8. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > ..or Chavanel probably.

    Thats him! Dont know the name, does he have a history- meaning will he be known to the bookies? Mike

  9. On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:09:27 -0000, Taywood wrote:
    >> ..or Chavanel probably.
    >
    >Dont know the name, does he have a history-

    Born 30/06/1979, turned pro 2000.

    TdF (2)
    2001: 65th
    2002: 36th

    Victories (4)
    2003: stage of "Circuit Franco-Belge"
    2004: Troph=E9e des Grimpeurs, Quatre Jours de Dunkerque
    2005: Tour du Haut-Var

    Interview: http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/tdf02_mag_chavanel_itw.html Portrait:
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/tdf02_0907_mag_chavanel.html

    Remarkable: 220 km breakaway in Paris-Tours 2000.

    Odds: I'll take 5-1 for a top 10 in the TdF 2003.