Bloody Eurosport...

Terry

Guest
For a moment I didn't think they were going to show the Paris - Nice!!! Oh well, 15 minutes late is
better than not at all, blinking ski-jumping!

Well, I quite like both (& missed both - decorating, boo hoo). Niv

"Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For a moment I didn't think they were going to show the Paris - Nice!!! Oh well, 15 minutes late
> is better than not at all, blinking ski-jumping!

> I was waiting with the video poised, for a mate! It's on everyday this week!!!

Oh Good. Duffers mentioned a French rider having TdF potential. Could you name him for us. Mike

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:20:57 -0000, Taywood wrote:
>Duffers mentioned a French rider having TdF potential. Could you name him for us.

Is that a trick question?

Casar??

"Taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > I was waiting with the video poised, for a mate! It's on everyday this week!!!
>
> Oh Good. Duffers mentioned a French rider having TdF potential. Could you name him for us. Mike

It was a lie, it must have been! :)

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> ..or Chavanel probably.

Thats him! Dont know the name, does he have a history- meaning will he be known to the bookies? Mike

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:09:27 -0000, Taywood wrote:
>> ..or Chavanel probably.
>
>Dont know the name, does he have a history-

Born 30/06/1979, turned pro 2000.

TdF (2)
2001: 65th
2002: 36th

Victories (4)
2003: stage of "Circuit Franco-Belge"
2004: Troph=E9e des Grimpeurs, Quatre Jours de Dunkerque
2005: Tour du Haut-Var

Interview: http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/tdf02_mag_chavanel_itw.html Portrait:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/tdf02_0907_mag_chavanel.html

Remarkable: 220 km breakaway in Paris-Tours 2000.

Odds: I'll take 5-1 for a top 10 in the TdF 2003.