Bloody tourists

chrispatoz said:
funkymonks frustration at finding the cycleway blocked by ppl who have no idea and probably shouldnt be 40 kms down the freeway
The OP was complaing that he couldn't do 40km/h around what he describes as a BLIND corner. I suggest that you reread the original post.

In any sensible cyclists' langauge, that is plain stupid, irrespective of whatever is around the same BLIND corner.

chrispatoz said:
Funkymonk posts it here (nothing wrong with that either btw) and right up front cops garbage
chrispatoz said:
then to degenerate into accusations of racism is in my opinion offensive...........
He says that his grandparents hate Japanese people. He says that his father hates Vietnamese people. He calls a group of asians "ricefarters", mock's accented english in multiple posts, and you think other people describing that as evidence of racism is offensive?

GET A GRIP, GROW SOME SKIN, AND WAKE UP.

While I support his right to say what he does, I don't have to agree with it, and I have just as much right to express my thoughts in OPPOSITION to what is said.

It is truly sad that people such as yourself have the gall use freedom of speech to defend hateful and divisive views.

n

What's up here??? Did I join the "band"?

Some moderator with no sense of humor seems to have deleted me posts. :mad: .

"I'm off to ride my bicycle, I'm off to ride my bike....I'm off to ride my bicycle, I'm off to ride it where I like!" :D

Seems like ol' Freddy Mercury :eek: would be RIGHT AT HOME on this site!

Please, please don't tar all West Aussies with the same brush!

Does FunkyMonk have one of those F*%k off were full stickers in the shape of Aus on the back of his car.
Better bloody not have.:mad: Ohhhhh they so **** me off.

Maybe you could stopped and educated the group riders. Maybe they would have learnt not to take up the path. Maybe the next rider through wouldn't have had the same incident thanks to your kind wisdom.

Don't get mad, get way smarter.

Peace brothers & sisters.

db69 said:
Please, please don't tar all West Aussies with the same brush!

Does FunkyMonk have one of those F*%k off were full stickers in the shape of Aus on the back of his car.
Better bloody not have.:mad: Ohhhhh they so **** me off.

Maybe you could stopped and educated the group riders. Maybe they would have learnt not to take up the path. Maybe the next rider through wouldn't have had the same incident thanks to your kind wisdom.

Don't get mad, get way smarter.

Peace brothers & sisters.
Oh hell yeah i have that sticker on my car , on my bike , on my back pac , on my forehead , hell even my cat has one stuck to his tail :D :D :D

U need to take a huge chill pill and learn when someone has been totally pulling the **** .... my gawd if the responce wasn't so "RACIST THIS AND BAD BOY THAT" hell i would have apoligised and eaten humble pie ... even had a serve of seconds !
But hte more people got upset ... the more i had to pull the **** :D After all it was good fun :D :D :D

Lotsa lurve and dribbles
Tha Monk

Funkymonk said:
Went out this morning for a blurt down the freeway path to the end of the freeway at Baldivas .
I was just opening up to go up a gradiant sitting on about 40kmph when i rounded the corner i nearly went guts up ..... all staun across the cycle way both left and right sides were about 12-15 Japanese tour riders standing around having a drink and a chat with their frikkin bikes covering both lanes ... I braked hard and only by the skin of my teeth negotiated thru them losing a fair bit of skin off my back tire !

All i could hear was "You krazy you ******* you srow down sirry irriot "

I swear to god if i see them next week i will be taking golf balls with me
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
guess its the same when u come round a corner in the car or on the road bike and there is 3 or more cyclists abrest taking up your lane

just me said:
guess its the same when u come round a corner in the car or on the road bike and there is 3 or more cyclists abrest taking up your lane
They are allowed to occupy your lane. Deal with it.

artemidorus said:
They are allowed to occupy your lane. Deal with it.
not more than 2 abrest their not

Funkymonk said:
Went out this morning for a blurt down the freeway path to the end of the freeway at Baldivas .
I was just opening up to go up a gradiant sitting on about 40kmph when i rounded the corner i nearly went guts up ..... all staun across the cycle way both left and right sides were about 12-15 Japanese tour riders standing around having a drink and a chat with their frikkin bikes covering both lanes ... I braked hard and only by the skin of my teeth negotiated thru them losing a fair bit of skin off my back tire !

All i could hear was "You krazy you ******* you srow down sirry irriot "

I swear to god if i see them next week i will be taking golf balls with me
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
besides, like ALL road uses he should have been traveling at a speed in which he could stop in the distance he could see in. if he was doing that, then ehere wouldnt have been a problem. even tho the people stopped ont he road were in the wrong also, what if there was an accident and a cop had the road blocked off, what are you going to do, slam into his car?

called careless driving

just me said:
not more than 2 abrest their not
That's an issue for the cops, not for you. Makes no difference for you, anyhow - you'll still have to pass in the other lane whether it is one, two or three.

just me said:
besides, like ALL road uses he should have been traveling at a speed in which he could stop in the distance he could see in. if he was doing that, then ehere wouldnt have been a problem. even tho the people stopped ont he road were in the wrong also, what if there was an accident and a cop had the road blocked off, what are you going to do, slam into his car?

called careless driving
Noone apart from the OP disagrees with this.