Bloomin Punctures!

Went on a ride on Saturday morning - right past the Puncture Fairy's Farm* :( There were 4 of us -
one got 2 punctures in the front wheel and another got one in his front wheel. Ended up with tyres
going down faster than we were fixing the punctures !

* Hampton Lane Farm, Hampton in Arden.
--
Comm again, Mike.

This sounds really strange and its probably just coincidence but there is a particular spot (in the peak district) where for the last few years I nearly always get a puncture.

No obvious reason either wonder if it may have something to do with the cambrer of the road as they are usually the snakebite type.

gemarc wrote:
> This sounds really strange and its probably just coincidence but there is a particular spot (in
> the peak district) where for the last few years I nearly always get a puncture.
>
> No obvious reason either wonder if it may have something to do with the cambrer of the road as
> they are usually the snakebite type.

Snakebite punctures or "pinch flats" can happen on hitting a bump. They can be eliminated by keeping
the tyres pumped up properly and using good rim tape.

But are you getting more normal punctures caused by external foreign objects?

~PB