Bike Connections · Public discussion

Blue Mountains looking for riding partner

Started by mds2076 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,358 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Connections
Published
9 January 2005
Last activity
9 January 2005
Original author
mds2076
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,358
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I ride the fire trails, back streets and highway of the mountains; mainly around Woodford- Lawson. However, given the motivation I'd like to explore other areas.
    Typical rides would include Blue Mountain, Murphy's Glen, Linden ridge, Terrace Falls etc. And of course, The Oaks. Sometimes I venture further, like to Lithgow (beautiful ride through Hartley Vale). I also do the Sydney and Wollongong rides each year and will probably ride into the bike show at Rosehill this year. So my riding is typically half road/half off road. Anyway, I'm looking for a riding partner for weekend rides, or even evenings during daylight saving. Perhaps there's rides you know that I haven't found yet. I am not looking for anything competitive and although I ride mountain bikes I don't have a death wish; just riding for the fun of it is what I'm after.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.