Bluetooth headset

Carl Schreiner

Jul 9, 2004
Ok, I know, I'm not supposed to talk and drive but I'm on every other night call and have to be available while riding. I have a treo 650 smartphone and a bluetooth headset but the wind noise is a problem. Does anyone know which bluetooth headset has the least wind noise? what do the pros use?
Thanks

i have a custom made chris king headset that has no laser etched logoes so as not to clash with the all ital bike, so it is not too loud.

Carl Schreiner said:
Ok, I know, I'm not supposed to talk and drive but I'm on every other night call and have to be available while riding. I have a treo 650 smartphone and a bluetooth headset but the wind noise is a problem. Does anyone know which bluetooth headset has the least wind noise? what do the pros use?
Thanks

Try the Cardo Scala 500 as it filters out some of the outdoors background noise. You can usually find it on Amazon & also Treo Central for under $50. My wife uses it on her Treo 650 and loves it. The only issue that you might have is how securely it will fit on your ear and absorbs the bumps on the road while you are riding. However that may be a moot point as I believe that the 500 also comes with an attachment for the frame of your glasses.