Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

BlumpkinPus (Ride-A-Lot) updates website

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 1 post · 797 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 May 2008
Last activity
19 May 2008
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
797
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Me & Ride-A-Lot (BlumpkinPus) are still at war.

    He has not hired me to teach him to ride that would be a form of
    surrender and respect thus reversing his skullywag abrasive baseless
    persecutive behavior towards me.

    Instead he updates his site and is posing as being able to be able to
    ride rock gardens, resemblant of Deer Creek Canyon. Oh no, but now I
    have looked and the photo was taken off, because he did not ride over
    the rocks, but instead was weaving between them.

    Because BlumpkinPus started the war with me, by attacking me when I
    gave positive criticism to him, I must continue the war until he
    surrenders and apologizes, or defeats me.

    This is his latest posted ride, he probably has ridden many rides
    since this.

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=204&Itemid=1

    Although blumpkin takes a nice photo, has good inclination in the art
    of photography, I suspect he's using a graphics program to up the
    colors beyond their natural resonance. I suspect he's juicing the red
    green & blue variances to increase the color effect on us, to make it
    seem like he took an amazing photo. Who agrees?

    http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/koko2008/IMG_1374.JPG

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.