BMW2004/2 Cumbria (UK)

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by thefatcontroller, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. The poll is now closed and the date chosen is 24-26th September 2004.

    Details of the routes will be announced nearer the time but it is likely
    to consist of one day on mostly man-made stuff followed by a high fell
    route along a ridge followed by some downhill. It is tempting to choose
    a fairly hard route for this with both very steep sections and at least
    one long section of drops and rock steps.

    Both days will have an easier/fun option as well.

    Simon

    --
    thefatcontroller - Muni Madman

    CumbriaMuni (dot) com
    The home of Mountain Unicycling in the Lake District
    thefatcontroller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4619

  2. pluto

    pluto Guest

  3. sarah.miller

    sarah.miller Guest

  4. pluto

    pluto Guest

  5. sarah.miller

    sarah.miller Guest

    pluto wrote:
    > *Sarah, is that the current edition that will be out at BUC?
    > Aaron *

    It certainly will be, its finished, just got to get it printed and
    posted out and put on-line . I'll bring some extra paper copies to
    BUC11 for any new mambers or those whos e-mail addys bounce.

    sarah

    --
    sarah.miller - unicycist
    sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

  6. pluto

    pluto Guest

    cool, theres not really much of a reply to who's coming really is there,
    looks like it'll just be the three of us.
    Anyone else coming???
    aaron

    --
    pluto - Muni obsesive

    one or two wheels
    + a mountain
    = fun
    pluto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3986

  7. manic_mark

    manic_mark Guest

  8. pluto

    pluto Guest

  9. phil

    phil Guest

    Aaron has just ordered me to post here to say I'll almost certainly be
    there, barring alien abduction or similar unavoidable events.

    I'm too scared to resist, he'll come and beat me up if I don't...

    Phil

    --
    phil - ex-studenty type

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

  10. phil

    phil Guest

    Aaron has just ordered me to post here to say I'll almost certainly be
    there, barring alien abduction or similar unavoidable events.

    I'm too scared to resist, he'll come and beat me up if I don't...

    Phil

    --
    phil - ex-studenty type

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

  11. phil

    phil Guest

  12. pluto

    pluto Guest

  13. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:42:21 -0500, "phil" wrote:

    >barring alien abduction or similar unavoidable events.

    Unavoidable? I'm pretty sure you will avoid being abducted by aliens.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    Clearly a system of 1/14 and 1/16 is not decimal - Mikefule on the English weight system