Bne: Cyclist down in Tarragindi

Tamyka Bell

Guest
Heard on the news as we left home this morning - a severe
accident involving a bicycle. Let me know if you hear
anything.

Tam

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Heard on the news as we left home this morning - a severe
> accident involving a bicycle. Let me know if you hear
> anything.

QLD Police: Media Release
Afternoon round-up September 21
http://tinyurl.com/gncnd

Serious traffic incident, Tarragindi: A 14-year-old girl is in a stable

condition in hospital following a traffic incident at the intersection
of Cracknell Road and Shaftsbury Street, Tarragindi about 6.30am this
morning. The girl had been riding her bicycle delivering newspapers
when she was struck by a light truck. She has multiple broken bones
including a broken pelvis, shoulder, leg and jaw. Police have spoken
with the driver of the truck. The Accident Investigation Squad is
investigating.

Anyone with information which could assist police with their
investigations should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.