BNE - LA Xmas BBQ

Duracell Bunny

New Member
Sep 20, 2006
Anyone up for a BBQ, my place, Sunday arvo either 10th or 17th Dec, BYO everything, bring the family. Contact me off-group for my address, those that don't already have it. Banjos not compulsory :)

Duracell Bunny wrote:
> Anyone up for a BBQ, my place, Sunday arvo either 10th or 17th Dec, BYO
> everything, bring the family. Contact me off-group for my address,
> those that don't already have it. Banjos not compulsory :)

When telling you the weekend of the 17th was out, I should've also
mentioned I'm racing at Kurrawa on the 10th...

Tamyka Bell said:
Duracell Bunny wrote:
> Anyone up for a BBQ, my place, Sunday arvo either 10th or 17th Dec, BYO
> everything, bring the family. Contact me off-group for my address,
> those that don't already have it. Banjos not compulsory :)

When telling you the weekend of the 17th was out, I should've also
mentioned I'm racing at Kurrawa on the 10th...

sorry karen, weekend of the 10th is out for me (that 100km ride and following debaucheries at the work xmas party) and i promised my parents i would go and see them the next week... i havent been back home for months and i miss my dog :(