BNE: MTB shoes in large sizes

Duracell Bunny

Guest
A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any ideas where
he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?

I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....

--
Karen

"Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
"You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
"...yes."
-Star Trek (any of them)

Duracell Bunny wrote:
> A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any ideas where
> he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?
>
> I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....
>
> --
> Karen
>
> "Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
> "You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
> "...yes."
> -Star Trek (any of them)

Rebel Sport in Queen St had some large sizes of Pearl Izumi MTB shoes
with a hard sole not a bad shoe - 48 or 49. Phone to find out. Also
check the Rebel Sport website.

Donga

Duracell Bunny wrote:
> A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any ideas where
> he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?
>
> I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....
>
> --
> Karen

I _think_ that Rebel Sport are flogging off their range of Go-On Sport
cycling shoes again (both road and mtb). Might be worth giving your
local Rebel a call to see if they have any in stock??

Good luck!!
Abby

"Duracell Bunny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any ideas
>where he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?
>
> I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....

Was that to obtain some larger shoes or to make his feet fit the size 13
shoes?

Duracell Bunny said:
A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any ideas where
he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?

I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....

--
Karen

"Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
"You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
"...yes."
-Star Trek (any of them)
tell him / her to stick to basketball :D

monsterman wrote:
> Duracell Bunny Wrote:
> > A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any
> > ideas where
> > he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?
> >
> > I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....
> >
> > --
> > Karen
> >
> > "Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
> > "You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
> > "...yes."
> > -Star Trek (any of them)

> tell him / her to stick to basketball :D
>

> --
> monsterman

Is his name Sammy? Arf arf.

monsterman wrote:
> Duracell Bunny Wrote:
>> A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any
>> ideas where
>> he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?
>>
>> I did offer to use some bolt cutters ....
>>
>> --
>> Karen
>>
>> "Reverse the polarity and invert the particle flux!"
>> "You mean put the batteries in the other way?"
>> "...yes."
>> -Star Trek (any of them)

> tell him / her to stick to basketball :D

I might cut him down to size - he keeps putting consumables on the top shelf -
where I have to climb onto a desk in order to get at them if he's not there to
get them down again. Certainly tall enough to be a basketballer, but being Irish
I suspect he'd prefer hurling ...

--
Karen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.'
Catherine Aird