BNE rides

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Tamyka Bell, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    > I believe this is actually LA(10) - so as we crack into double-figures,
    > a good turn-out is indeed required!!!!!!
    >
    > So we'll be looking forward to seeing:
    > MacGyver (err, I mean Andrew) :)

    Hey!? My bike isn't made of floss, duct tape and a cowbell.

    Although I do remember an ep of MacGyver where he hacksawed a road bike
    frame to get some magnesium filings in order to burn through a padlock
    that was trapping some people inside a van. Or was it aluminium and he
    combined it with rust to make thermite? (humming theme tune now.)

    I'm back from New Zealand now (thanks for the sms Lotte, but Queenstown
    was a bit far to travel from for the ride), so I'll see you all this
    Friday if it's on.

  2. Donga

    Donga Guest

    I'm up for Team LA this Friday - Brisbane Atheists' Cycle Club (BACC).

    Donga

  3. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Donga wrote:

    > I'm up for Team LA this Friday - Brisbane Atheists' Cycle Club (BACC).
    >
    > Donga

    I'd be in the Atheists' ride, but unfortunately Steven has decided I
    should wheelsuck him for about 140km or so... anyone want to join us? I
    have a sneaking suspicion Mt Tamborine might be involved... Surely we'll
    eat some bacon when we're done.

    Tam

  4. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Sounds good, or might there be a Nebo/Glorious mega bunch going, being
    a public holiday?

    Donga

  5. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Donga wrote:

    > Sounds good, or might there be a Nebo/Glorious mega bunch going, being
    > a public holiday?
    >
    > Donga

    I'm not really interested in the megabunch rides.