Bne: River Ride Thursday

Tamyka Bell

Guest
Abby and I are doing the bastardised almost-River Ride from the
southside on Thursday, if anyone's interested.

Tam

Are we?? Oh yeah, we are...

*pokes legs* come on, you can do it boys...

Absent Husband

Absent Husband wrote:

> Are we?? Oh yeah, we are...
>
> *pokes legs* come on, you can do it boys...
>
> Absent Husband

How many laps of MtG are we doing tomorrow? If you do 2, you'll only
have to wait 2 minutes for me to finish my third. :p

Tam

Yeah!! And then you'll only have to wait half an hour for me to get the
strength back in my legs to slowly start pedalling down Logan Rd into
the city... :rollseyes:

I'll be doing one. ONE!! Only one.... Then having a rest in the Red
Rooster carpark while you show off by doing your tenth lap with no
hands *laughing*

Abby

Absent Husband wrote:

> Yeah!! And then you'll only have to wait half an hour for me to get the
> strength back in my legs to slowly start pedalling down Logan Rd into
> the city... :rollseyes:
>
> I'll be doing one. ONE!! Only one.... Then having a rest in the Red
> Rooster carpark while you show off by doing your tenth lap with no
> hands *laughing*
>
> Abby

I couldn't even do that in my car, dude. (Actually, I probably have more
chance of doing it on my bike.)

Tam

Which route exactly do you take?

I'm intereted, except I haven't been on the bike for two weeks... also, I need to be in the building at work by 7:30am.

LotteBum wrote:

> Which route exactly do you take?
>
> I'm intereted, except I haven't been on the bike for two weeks... also,
> I need to be in the building at work by 7:30am.
>
> --
> LotteBum

Last time turned off near Boggo Rd Jail (yay!) and headed up to
Gladstone/Fairfield/whatever Rd then via dutton park , etc... (Hate
going down that hill, climbing is so much more fun, especially with the
90 deg turn for the roadworks)...

But if you want us to veer elsewhere to pick you up, that'd be cool,
right Abby?

Tam

'Twould be cool, mon....

Just nominate a 'pick-up' point....

Abby

Well... I'm just not sure if it would work. For instance, I leave home at 6:30. I am at Oxley by 6:30 and I'm at Indro around 7am-ish.... my route is fairly direct and I can't really do a huge detour (even around uni becomes a bit too far), so I might give it a miss.

Having said that, who's up for a fatf*ck I mean lard@rse ride this weekend? And/or a mountainbike bash??

LotteBum wrote:

> Well... I'm just not sure if it would work. For instance, I leave home
> at 6:30. I am at Oxley by 6:30 and I'm at Indro around 7am-ish.... my
> route is fairly direct and I can't really do a huge detour (even around
> uni becomes a bit too far), so I might give it a miss.
>
> Having said that, who's up for a fatf*ck I mean lard@rse ride this
> weekend? And/or a mountainbike bash??
>
> --
> LotteBum

ooooh MTB sounds like fun!

Also, Balmoral has their century ride on Sunday, if anyone is
interested? (I think Abby's gone home already)

Tam