Bne: weather

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Tamyka Bell, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    That'd be right.

    I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
    raining.

    Tam

    Tags:

  2. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Tam

    The rain is warm. I'm going to wash off in the pool when I get home.
    Isn't it great living in Brissie? I don't miss blue fingers.

    Donga

  3. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    don't forget to check your brakes, front and back! :)

  4. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Tam

    The rain is warm. Nice. I'm going to jump in the pool at home to wash
    off. Try getting that in Melbourne!

    Donga

  5. monsterman

    monsterman New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    PHP:
    PHP:
    I got pizzled on this morning and *almost* lost it coming down coot-tha. The scarcity of rain certainly makes roads oily and slick whenever we do get a touch of rain, and its hard to refine wet weather riding skills when there aint much wet weather. No rain when I rode home at 8.45pm (grumble) , but there was a nasty head wind all the way along old cleveland road - which gave me something to vent my frustrations on . . . . . . . . . .

  6. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    monsterman wrote:

    > I got pizzled on this morning and *almost* lost it coming down
    > coot-tha. The scarcity of rain certainly makes roads oily and slick
    > whenever we do get a touch of rain, and its hard to refine wet weather
    > riding skills when there aint much wet weather. No rain when I rode
    > home at 8.45pm (grumble) , but there was a nasty head wind all the way
    > along old cleveland road - which gave me something to vent my
    > frustrations on . . . . . . . . . .
    >
    > --
    > monsterman

    Mt Coot-tha was wet againg this morning, and I was very surprised to see
    so many cyclists still heading that way. I mean, fair enough if it
    pizzles mid-ride, but seeing it's wet and going anyway? Madness! And
    it's all been that stupid light drizzle, just enough to make the roads
    extra greasy. Grr.

    Tam

  7. Gags

    Gags Guest

    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > That'd be right.
    >
    > I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
    > raining.
    >
    > Tam

    Dry your eyes princess!!!

    Gags

  8. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Harden up, pet.

    I had to scoot home in the p!ssing down rain and didn't have a rain coat. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I didn't wear a white top because I got drenched. Also, 60km/h in the rain made the rain hit so hard my chest was red and sore when I got home.

    Lotte

  9. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    LotteBum wrote:

    > Tamyka Bell Wrote:
    > > I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
    > > raining.

    > Harden up, pet.
    >
    > I had to scoot home in the p!ssing down rain and didn't have a rain
    > coat. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I didn't wear a white top
    > because I got drenched. Also, 60km/h in the rain made the rain hit so
    > hard my chest was red and sore when I got home.
    >
    > Lotte

    And I bet Paulie thawt you were hawny!

    Tam

  10. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    Gags wrote:

    > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > That'd be right.
    > >
    > > I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
    > > raining.
    > >
    > > Tam

    > Dry your eyes princess!!!
    >
    > Gags

    I had a big cup of harden up, and then the rain stopped anyway. But my
    bike got dirty.

    Tam