Bne: weather

Tamyka Bell

Guest
That'd be right.

I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
raining.

Tam

Tam

The rain is warm. I'm going to wash off in the pool when I get home.
Isn't it great living in Brissie? I don't miss blue fingers.

Donga

Tamyka Bell said:
That'd be right.

I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
raining.

Tam
don't forget to check your brakes, front and back! :)

Tam

The rain is warm. Nice. I'm going to jump in the pool at home to wash
off. Try getting that in Melbourne!

Donga

PHP:
Tamyka Bell said:
That'd be right.

I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
raining.

Tam
PHP:

I got pizzled on this morning and *almost* lost it coming down coot-tha. The scarcity of rain certainly makes roads oily and slick whenever we do get a touch of rain, and its hard to refine wet weather riding skills when there aint much wet weather. No rain when I rode home at 8.45pm (grumble) , but there was a nasty head wind all the way along old cleveland road - which gave me something to vent my frustrations on . . . . . . . . . .

monsterman wrote:

> I got pizzled on this morning and *almost* lost it coming down
> coot-tha. The scarcity of rain certainly makes roads oily and slick
> whenever we do get a touch of rain, and its hard to refine wet weather
> riding skills when there aint much wet weather. No rain when I rode
> home at 8.45pm (grumble) , but there was a nasty head wind all the way
> along old cleveland road - which gave me something to vent my
> frustrations on . . . . . . . . . .
>
> --
> monsterman

Mt Coot-tha was wet againg this morning, and I was very surprised to see
so many cyclists still heading that way. I mean, fair enough if it
pizzles mid-ride, but seeing it's wet and going anyway? Madness! And
it's all been that stupid light drizzle, just enough to make the roads
extra greasy. Grr.

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started raining.
Harden up, pet.

I had to scoot home in the p!ssing down rain and didn't have a rain coat. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I didn't wear a white top because I got drenched. Also, 60km/h in the rain made the rain hit so hard my chest was red and sore when I got home.

Lotte

LotteBum wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> > I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
> > raining.

> Harden up, pet.
>
> I had to scoot home in the p!ssing down rain and didn't have a rain
> coat. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I didn't wear a white top
> because I got drenched. Also, 60km/h in the rain made the rain hit so
> hard my chest was red and sore when I got home.
>
> Lotte

And I bet Paulie thawt you were hawny!

Tam

Gags wrote:

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > That'd be right.
> >
> > I'm riding home... it's been sunny all day but now it's just started
> > raining.
> >
> > Tam

> Dry your eyes princess!!!
>
> Gags

I had a big cup of harden up, and then the rain stopped anyway. But my
bike got dirty.

Tam