boardman bikes

peter-potato

Guest
as apparently stocked by bikehut (and so seen on tv)...anybody seen /used
one?

rgds, peter

peter-potato wrote:
> as apparently stocked by bikehut (and so seen on tv)...anybody seen /used
> one?

The local Halfords has several of them on display, both road and mtb
style. A quick glance revealed components like Sram X7, Ritchey, Cane
Creek and so on, with bike prices in the severals of hundred pounds, so
not the usual wares for that store.

--
Brian G
www.wetwo.co.uk

in message <[email protected]>, Brian G
('[email protected]') wrote:

> peter-potato wrote:
>> as apparently stocked by bikehut (and so seen on tv)...anybody seen
>> /used one?

> The local Halfords has several of them on display, both road and mtb
> style. A quick glance revealed components like Sram X7, Ritchey, Cane
> Creek and so on, with bike prices in the severals of hundred pounds, so
> not the usual wares for that store.

So that's what the bikes I didn't recognise on the Halfords ads were!

http://www.boardmanbikes.com/

Reasonable range of kit. The mountain bikes look quite good value for money
(although routing the gear cables under the bottom bracket on a mountain
bike is not good practice). Presumably made in Taiwan?

;; All in all you're just another hick in the mall
-- Drink C'lloid