Bob Jackson frame

George

Guest
Anyone have experience of Bob Jacksons cycles frame
building etc.

thanks
George

In message <[email protected]>,
GEORGE <[email protected]> writes
>Anyone have experience of Bob Jacksons cycles frame
>building etc.

not a frame, but I've had some frame repairs done etc. and
they were helpful and efficient.
--
Chris French, Leeds

"GEORGE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone have experience of Bob Jacksons cycles frame
> building etc.
>
> thanks
> George

Not myself but I friend I went out with on Sunday has
beautiful steel/carbon race bike. He built the bike up
himself from a Bob Jackson frame and is very pleased with
it.

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.677 /
Virus Database: 439 - Release Date: 04/05/2004

GEORGE wrote:

> Anyone have experience of Bob Jacksons cycles frame
> building etc.

I've had repairs and resprays done by them, which were
impeccable.

GEORGE wrote:
> Anyone have experience of Bob Jacksons cycles frame
> building etc.
>
> thanks
> George

I had a frame refurbished by them before they moved to their
current premises. No problems.

I've had a Bob Jackson for a couple of years. Probably done
about 12,000 miles on it and I have to say I haven't had
any problem with it at all. It's a very 'plain' bike,
nothing fancy (think it was called an Audax something or
other - Reynolds 531c). Basically I just wanted a 'not TOO
heavy' tourer. It's a very comfortable bike to ride and the
paint job is excellent. I had a Ribble before this and
within 2 years there was hardly any paint left on it! I got
that resprayed by Bob Jackson and they made an excellent
job of that too.

Allan. ~~~ http://www.bikeit.eclipse.co.uk/index.htm Italian
Cycle tour reports and the home of... Cycling Before Lycra

GEORGE wrote:
> Anyone have experience of Bob Jacksons cycles frame
> building etc.
>
> thanks
> George

My first decent bike was built up on a Bob Jackson
frame. Loved it.

Steve