BOB JACKSON track bike - STOLEN in SF

geeklove

Feb 21, 2005
Hi Everyone. Please keep an eye out for these two bikes. They were stolen 2/28, Monday, at Mission and 24th in San Francisco around 4pm. Here are their descriptions:

black bike: bob jackson, 53cm, bianchi deda pista handlebars wrapped with black cloth tape, black seat post and stem, white peforated san marco regal seat with copper rivets, wheels (pink phil hubs laced to white deep v's), old campy pista cranks 165mm, mks pedals with black cages with pink toe straps.

red/white bike: nishiki, 52cm, 12spd, stock suntor components, white perforated san marco regal seat with copper rivets, white handlebar tape.

Please please please....any help would be greatly appreciated!! There's a $200 reward for the return of these bikes. There's a lot of sentimental value attached to BOTH bikes...and at this point, I feel pretty hopeless....****.

here are links to the pictures of both bikes...
bob jackson
nishiki

Thanks...!
-Caroline
[email protected]

geeklove said:
Hi Everyone. Please keep an eye out for these two bikes. They were stolen 2/28, Monday, at Mission and 24th in San Francisco around 4pm. Here are their descriptions:

black bike: bob jackson, 53cm, bianchi deda pista handlebars wrapped with black cloth tape, black seat post and stem, white peforated san marco regal seat with copper rivets, wheels (pink phil hubs laced to white deep v's), old campy pista cranks 165mm, mks pedals with black cages with pink toe straps.

red/white bike: nishiki, 52cm, 12spd, stock suntor components, white perforated san marco regal seat with copper rivets, white handlebar tape.

Please please please....any help would be greatly appreciated!! There's a $200 reward for the return of these bikes. There's a lot of sentimental value attached to BOTH bikes...and at this point, I feel pretty hopeless....****.

here are links to the pictures of both bikes...
bob jackson
nishiki

Thanks...!
-Caroline
[email protected]

don't mind me asking but where were these bikes stolen from? it must sucked big time!