Bob Roll will be Yoda

Nick Burns

Guest
I have to look this up because I can't remember how old Yoda is and when Star Wars occurs, but I am
pretty sure that Bob Roll will turn in to Yoda.

I know, I know, this sounds ridiculous, but just listen for a minute.

Look at Yoda, his face and hair. Now look at Bob Roll while doing his OLN-TV bicycle racing updates.
When Bob makes those stupid jokes to demonstrate his "Euro Insider" status, he finishes the joke
with his shoulders hunched up doing this silly grin. If you still don't believe me, just wait for
about another 600 to 700 years when Bob gets really shrunken up and green. When this does happen, go
to the Jedi Library and do an archive check to see where you heard it first.

>I am pretty sure that Bob Roll will turn in to Yoda.

It si hard to argue with this statement. Greg Miller

POTM

news:<[email protected]>...

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> writes:
> I have to look this up because I can't remember how old Yoda is and when Star Wars occurs, but I
> am pretty sure that Bob Roll will turn in to Yoda.
>
> I know, I know, this sounds ridiculous, but just listen for a minute.
>
> Look at Yoda, his face and hair. Now look at Bob Roll while doing his OLN-TV bicycle racing
> updates. When Bob makes those stupid jokes to demonstrate his "Euro Insider" status, he finishes
> the joke with his shoulders hunched up doing this silly grin. If you still don't believe me, just
> wait for about another 600 to 700 years when Bob gets really shrunken up and green. When this does
> happen, go to the Jedi Library and do an archive check to see where you heard it first.

Last night, on OLN's Sportszone, the talking head that sits next to Bob referred to him as Yoda.

While I'm yapping, I wish they'd fix the damn angled seats on the bikes in the background. There's
what looks like a big spumco blob saddle on the Cannondale behind Bob, and it's at like 25 degrees
from level, nose down.

I dig that show. Nice to see coverage of recent races like Circuit de la Sarthe and Sea
Otter. Go OLN!

Morgan