Bob Roll's Razor



Lonnie Utah

Banned
Aug 21, 2004
980
2
18
I was watching OLN's pre-tour coverage this afternoon. I think Bob has lost his Razor. He needs to find it. If you watch the tour coverage, you'll see what I'm talking about....

L
 

Eden

New Member
Feb 28, 2005
1,273
0
0
Lonnie Utah said:
I was watching OLN's pre-tour coverage this afternoon. I think Bob has lost his Razor. He needs to find it. If you watch the tour coverage, you'll see what I'm talking about....

L


Looks like he's going for the Wolverine look to me.....
 

Lonnie Utah

Banned
Aug 21, 2004
980
2
18
Eden said:
Looks like he's going for the Wolverine look to me.....
You know, I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. I'm gonna send him some Barbasol and a Bic.... :)

L
 

TrekDedicated

New Member
Jun 17, 2004
1,111
2
0
Hey, I guess, 'you gotta do what you gotta do'

He just probably wants to look the part when he says Tour DAY France.. hahaha.

LOVE IT!
 

Lonnie Utah

Banned
Aug 21, 2004
980
2
18
TrekDedicated said:
He just probably wants to look the part when he says Tour DAY France.. hahaha.
OLN needs to get him the "wife beater" t-shirt with the network logo's on them. ;)

L
 

OCRoadie

New Member
Oct 5, 2004
301
0
0
50
Lonnie Utah said:
I was watching OLN's pre-tour coverage this afternoon. I think Bob has lost his Razor. He needs to find it. If you watch the tour coverage, you'll see what I'm talking about....

L
I caught that last Sunday and meant to say something about it. He's starting to look like a leprechaun or something.
 

TrekDedicated

New Member
Jun 17, 2004
1,111
2
0
Hahahaha.

Least he is making the cycling coverage a lot more 'interesting'

Maybe he is trying to appeal to the motorcycle crowd? I don't know why he would, but ya never know.
 

davidbod

New Member
Oct 7, 2003
717
0
0
59
You should have seen him at last year's 'Ride for the Roses' in Austin. He looked like Grizzly Adams with a long full beard and long hair as well. I actually got to ride next to him and Lance for a brief period.
 

Eden

New Member
Feb 28, 2005
1,273
0
0
Lonnie Utah said:
As in this photo?

http://www.bikingbis.com/_photos/Seattle%20bike%20show%200182.jpg

Geeze. Maybe we need to send the "Queer eye" guys his way....:rolleyes:

Yeah, I was at that bike show. Dude looks rough in person, looked like he'd been up drinking all night, and then came to the show directly from the airport -which may have been close to the truth. They put a huge amount of make up on him on OLN to make him presentable. Hillarous talk though!
 

Lonnie Utah

Banned
Aug 21, 2004
980
2
18
Eden said:
Yeah, I was at that bike show. Dude looks rough in person, looked like he'd been up drinking all night, and then came to the show directly from the airport -which may have been close to the truth. They put a huge amount of make up on him on OLN to make him presentable. Hillarous talk though!
I'm busting on Bob, but actually, I enjoy him on OLN...
 

Eden

New Member
Feb 28, 2005
1,273
0
0
Lonnie Utah said:
I'm busting on Bob, but actually, I enjoy him on OLN...
Totally, I'd miss him on ONL if he were gone. He's a great foil for the more serious Paul and Phil and he's quite knowledgeable about racing. He's not allowed to be half as funny on TV as he is in person though - not always PC enough for TV.
 

Eden

New Member
Feb 28, 2005
1,273
0
0
Lonnie Utah said:
I'm busting on Bob, but actually, I enjoy him on OLN...
I wouldn't worry about busting on Bobke if I were you, his co hosts have been harder on him today than anything said here. He did shave off the funky sideburns, but he's gotten rid of more than just the hair........
http://www.bobinthebuff.com/ - warning not for the faint of heart!!
 

TrekDedicated

New Member
Jun 17, 2004
1,111
2
0
Eden said:
I wouldn't worry about busting on Bobke if I were you, his co hosts have been harder on him today than anything said here. He did shave off the funky sideburns, but he's gotten rid of more than just the hair........
http://www.bobinthebuff.com/ - warning not for the faint of heart!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
16
Views
336
Road Cycling
SLAVE of THE STATE
S
K
Replies
13
Views
214
T