BOB Tire Size

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Royce Smith, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Royce Smith

    Royce Smith Guest

    I am planning a trip to state parks in S. GA. I have a BOB trailer ordered. Does anyone know the
    BOB's tire size? I want to get a spare tube to carry with me.

    Royce Smith

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    According to the BOB trailer website ( http://www.bobtrailers.com ) the tire for the YAK is
    16 x 1.75"

    You can find out more by going to the website and clicking on ''Specifications'' from their
    main menu.

    Hope this helps.

    David. David's Cycling Journal http://www.virtualsky.net/cycling