Bobby's Got A Chance

Tom Kunich

Guest
The next three stages don't have a remarkable amount of climbing but at
this moment Bobby Julish is certainly in a good position to be able to
win his first big race.

Kenny wrote:
> Ofcourse not.
>
> Kenny (Vino, Valverde, Flecha, Jaksche,...?)

looks like kunich got it this time. julich did have time on the good
climbers going into the mont faron stage.

amit wrote:

> Kenny wrote:
>
>>Ofcourse not.
>>
>>Kenny (Vino, Valverde, Flecha, Jaksche,...?)

> looks like kunich got it this time. julich did have time on the good
> climbers going into the mont faron stage.

with attackers like Valverde and Jaksche close to the overall, and Vino
thrown into the mix attacking for the stage win...and tomorrow's profile...

should be fun.

Kenny wrote:

> The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Her throat is sore.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> The next three stages don't have a remarkable amount of climbing but at
> this moment Bobby Julish is certainly in a good position to be able to
> win his first big race.

CSC will have to turn themselves inside out for it, which - if their
recent history is anything to go on - is entirely possible.

-Sonarrat.

"I am sticking with Valverde.

I am also sticking with two years for Tyler and Lafferty
being doped. "

I think Julich has P-N won. Saturday and Sunday he can certainly
protect what he has. He's got a strong team.

What's Laff supposedly on? Nitrous oxide, 24-7? Or amyl nitrate?
LOL!

-Ken

Tom Kunich wrote:

> The next three stages don't have a remarkable amount of climbing but at
> this moment Bobby Julish is certainly in a good position to be able to
> win his first big race.

News Flash: Paris-Nice isn't a big race.

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>
>> The next three stages don't have a remarkable amount of climbing but at
>> this moment Bobby Julish is certainly in a good position to be able to
>> win his first big race.
>>

> News Flash: Paris-Nice isn't a big race.
>
> Magilla

Not this year at least, with all the shortened stages. I could have
ridden farther than they did the first few days if I wasn't so goddamned
lazy.