BobInTheBuff

JDM

Sep 5, 2003
The commercial on OLN with the naked Bob Roll on the bike is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life. Every time I see it I cry.

JDM said:
The commercial on OLN with the naked Bob Roll on the bike is the most distrubing thing I have ever seen in my life. Every time I see it I cry.
OLN should be required, as a public service, to follow it with a Pepto-Bis commerical or something similar.

JDM said:
The commercial on OLN with the naked Bob Roll on the bike is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life. Every time I see it I cry.
i am bewildered at why they let a man that ugly on tv fully clothed. i may not be able to have children after seeing bob in the buff.

I think it's brave. And delicious.

But seriously, I do think the Trek Lucky 7 commercials on OLN are pretty funny.

seriously,

dog

Remember the ad with a naked Cipollini on the bike? I look just like that, except... shorter, balding, a bit, ehm, larger around the middle... :rolleyes:

BTW, who is Bob Roll (this is a serious question - apparently an American coach?). :confused:

See if you guys can guess where this is from: "Which one of you sons-a-*****es put my name on a card!?!?" I'm starting to have nightmares from these OLN commercials.

JDM said:
See if you guys can guess where this is from: "Which one of you sons-a-*****es put my name on a card!?!?" I'm starting to have nightmares from these OLN commercials.
who would ever wanna watch reruns of a reality tv show?